For Sale NWT Nike Vapor 360

Dugout5

Starting Player
Brand new Nike Vapor 360. Comes with box, bag and paperwork etc...

150 shipped F/F
SOLD FOR ASKING

Last edited:

DatDuke

They are different, The Synthetic Material is almost game ready out of the box. You can't really shape these things and flaring them is almost impossible. I dont even think you can oil these gloves. Game use takes a little learning curve. My son tried it and went back to his Mizuno MZP 84. But they are indeed a revelation of today's OF gloves. the para-cord lace technology is interesting. They will not get pan cake over time like our traditional leather gloves. Just my 2 cents worth.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I relaced one of these to traditional leather laces and swapped a new leather H web on, eliminating much of the flywire lacing.

case2000

Extra Hitter
I relaced one of these to traditional leather laces and swapped a new leather H web on, eliminating much of the flywire lacing.
Do you have any pics of this vapor after you were finished?

I bought one of these back when they had them at TJ Maxx and my son used it for outfield in summer legion ball. He loves it! It is his favorite outfield glove for baseball.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?

Just out of curiosity, what would be the purpose of buying this glove and then getting read of the flywire lacing and the web?

One51

Addicted to Softballfans
Just out of curiosity, what would be the purpose of buying this glove and then getting read of the flywire lacing and the web?
My guess is it is still light as hell compared to other 12.5"-13" gloves.