For Sale/Trade NWT TPX Flare 12.75

Lu1169

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a FLA1275CB a TPX flare 12.75... It's is brand new with tags still on it.. Glove ratails for 219 I'm looking to get 165 shipped...All trades would need to be NIW bats or in Mint condition. Want a 30oz psycho or dc psycho.. Will consider everything no eastons or combats please..
Price drop to 80 plus shipping need to sell
IMG-20111110-00067.jpg

IMG-20111110-00066.jpg

Last edited:

d3lookout

Starting Player
will this glove help me throw strikes for my tuesday night league games?.....lmk *****:D

Last edited:

Lu1169

Addicted to Softballfans
D3 I didn't say it was a magic glove! Mike I hope I sell this soon just haven't had many offers..

mattingly

Starting Player
that is what it says on the thumb... i think it might be exclusive to sports authority cause they have done it in the past with silver slugger and the flares from last year that were black and grey

I know Richards had a Pro Flare exclusive recently, but they were half the price of the regular TPX Pro Flares which listed for $199.99, so this can't be the same one.
Kinda wondering whose exclusive is it, because I can't find anything for that model number.

Looks like an FL1300C to me, but it may be some weird exclusive.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Mikeisaddicted

lulz at 13" and up gloves
I know Richards had a Pro Flare exclusive recently, but they were half the price of the regular TPX Pro Flares which listed for $199.99, so this can't be the same one.
Kinda wondering whose exclusive is it, because I can't find anything for that model number.

Pretty much what I was thinking.
i haven't been to ********s in awhile, are they lacking in quality?
^^^^^yup, 1300c is $100

this isn't that

Chrisd

Outstanding Bad Dealer
They are a thinner leather that is not as stiff this is not a fl1300c the fl1300 with the black web has some of the thickest nicest leather out there just like the two fl1275c I have in my sig

Lu1169

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't found anything on this glove either... Its nice thick leather.. The tag on it says it retails for 219.99... Someone should buy it already lol