For Sale Oakley Polarized Half X (New in Box) Plasma and Ice

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a New In Box Half X Plasma with Polarized Ice lenses I'm looking to move. They have been sitting in the box and I just haven't opened them up to wear them (keep going to my Jupiter Factory Lites). Tape was cut on back at time of sale, but they haven't been out since. And yes the coin is there. Asking $280 (inc. shipping and fees). Will ship international as long as shipping isn't crazy expensive. These are from the now discontinued X-Metal line however replacement lenses are available from oakley.com which you won't need because these babies are new in the box!

Would also be interested in trade plus Cash for Matte Black/Titanium Pit Boss (w/ box). Or other collector's quality Oakleys.

u5a3yhu3.jpg

ana7umev.jpg

a2una5yj.jpg

ubyqybe5.jpg

They were taken out a second time for these pictures. You could even try and return these to an O-store for in-store credit as they are perfect.

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
These are really nice, I would just be afraid of scratching them lol

They are a great pair, just don't fit my collection. I love my Oakley Jupiter Factory Lite which is basically the same color combo or I go with my Black Ghost Text Gascans with an Ice lens when I need some blue.

The lenses are polarized! Great for reducing glare! Oakley Unobtanium ear socks which are great for sports. And replacement lenses are still readily available from oakley.

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
Would also consider trades for Remote Control Plane, Helicopter or 4x4 Stuff.

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
Are these similar in size to flak jackets?

I would say yes, but a little less curved in the ear stems. I do have a pair of Flaks and can take some comparison pictures tonight. As for lens size, it depends on which Flak Jacket lenses you have. They are closer to the Flak Jacket lens and not the Flak Jacket XLJ. I think I have a regular Flak Jacket.

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both kinds of flak jackets and both fit well. Just wouldn't want anything smaller.

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
I have both kinds of flak jackets and both fit well. Just wouldn't want anything smaller.

pKTEx0y.jpg

mNoFmUP.jpg

They are the same height as the flak but have a bit more curvature so wrap around the peripheral vision a little more to me.