OC Swats win USSSA B Worlds with a Matt Fox double

Playr4

Coach
Watched the tournament on USSSA live link. A lot of close games. Below is copy and pasted from Softball Center

OC (Orange County) Swats Doeflinger/Miken/LCP based out of southern California won the USSSA 'B' World tournament this past weekend. They went undefeated 5-0 including a 29-12 win over Encompass/Eurotech/Easton/CA in the winner's bracket championship game on Saturday night, and a dramatic 28-27 win over Compound Athletics/Easton in the championship game on Sunday coming back from a double digit deficit to win on a Matt Fox base hit set up by a Caezar Camrillo double and a Charlie Hinojosa home run.

Rdd/Easton 10

The Veteran
Was a great tournament. ...unfortunately we went 1-2 but saw some pretty amazing games...dirtdawg from Rhode Island and oc swat had a great game.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
Thread is misleading, it was only a single.

Congrats to them, wish I had watched some of it.

Fox27

Manager
That video never gets old. I have probably watched it a 100 times and still get the chills every time. Gotta love my boy and wife screaming in the video.

huzzdog

retired
bastard... you walked us off with that granny by the pinch hitter. congratulations buddy

oh.. and the hr you hit in the first inning may have gone 6 miles.

huzzdog

retired
you should have come by emerald isle. ole bugg barbecue killed it for the whole week. and yeah.. those rhode island accents are funny to me too

CA0

Starting Player
That video never gets old. I have probably watched it a 100 times and still get the chills every time. Gotta love my boy and wife screaming in the video.

Fox we had some battles this year bro best of luck the rest of the year. Ross "High Socks" Huebner Compound Athletics #0

CA0

Starting Player
Fox and ca0, you guys playing the A?

Have my daughters birthday party back home so not going to the A but will be at the major. Headed down Monday night and playing in the golf scramble Tuesday. I assume you will be at the A and major.

b_u_c_k

Addicted to Softballfans
Have my daughters birthday party back home so not going to the A but will be at the major. Headed down Monday night and playing in the golf scramble Tuesday. I assume you will be at the A and major.

Yeah I'll be there for both.

Also, tough one against broughton Sunday, thanks for wearing them out! Haha