October 9th Danville,IL Cash Tournament!!

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
bump it up to have some fun this weekend and is it sat yet i f'ing bored ready to play

bzaayer22

Addicted to Softballfans
2 more days! wanted to let everyone know we will have a small concession stand with drinks and snacks available. We also possibly might be grillin out. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

bzaayer22

Addicted to Softballfans
Saturdays almost here! My number is 2174930269, if anyone has trouble getting to the fields tomorrow feel free to call me! Thanks and see you all bright and early! Remember to bring your own scorebook!

Hostility

Part Time Player
bears won in the bottom of the 7th with a walk-off. very good back and forth game. ill let brandon post the official results if he wants.

bzaayer22

Addicted to Softballfans
Great tournament guys! Thanks for everyone's help and cooperation! Congratulations to the Charleston Bears!

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
I know that would have put me out for the day lol. That looked bad

Oh come on....the medics said he only needed one or two stitches...:rolleyes:

Just kidding. I am very glad dude was ok. You never want to take any chances with someone's eyes.

Great tourney Brandon. Thanks for putting it together.

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Great Tourney Battitude had fun and I though stayed competive with great teams in our pool. Hope to play again when you host another tourney!

gondzur

I'm thinking next year there should be an award for biggest d-bag of the tourney. I would have to nominate the bears 1b for this years award. :cool:

illinois

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont forget to nominate him also for the most important hit of the day ....that walk - off bomb in championship game that you served up to him haha, It was a great tourney we had a lot of fun thanks for having us.

gondzur

Dont forget to nominate him also for the most important hit of the day ....that walk - off bomb in championship game that you served up to him haha, It was a great tourney we had a lot of fun thanks for having us.

Least important in my book...I'm bothered more by the fact that I couldn't hit the damn mat when I needed to. I actually wasn't even going to pitch to him because I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of getting the winning hit but one of the guys told me to pitch to him so I did. You guys played a good game.

Walk-off or no walk-off...he acted like a douchebag the whole day. Every time I checked on a game he was playing in, he was running his mouth about something. I didn't really have a problem with any of the other guys on your team, it was just him and his attitude made your whole team look bad. I'm sure that there are others that have the same opinion.

Powerlefty19

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not missing the next one. Guess i have roughly 7-10 months to get switched to day shift. Good job bears and my boys on ECE

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans

Congrats on the tourney Chet!