Off season butt stuff

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Prob have 200 hacks on my baker, went and hit bp Sunday felt good ball came off of it good still have a good ways to go to even come close to my superfreak

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I'm relatively certain they are a league team that is not very good. I'm pretty sure I had them in some tournament early in the year

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most of them were too stoned to do anything so 945 might nake them a new team but i doubt it. The morning was always my favorite time, but never mixed with softball.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Yes, that one.

It's ridiculous.

I'm 110% sure the guy got them and immediately had buyers remorse and changed his mind.

Too late guy.

that's exactly what it sounded like. remorse. tough ****. you knew what you were getting, and now want to nit pick? nope. not having it. potter was being nice because it sounds like the guy was on hard times. makes you raise an eyebrow for next time not being so nice.

Most of them were too stoned to do anything so 945 might nake them a new team but i doubt it. The morning was always my favorite time, but never mixed with softball.

I think our win% of games at 8 and 9am is sitting at like .100

yep. it was that ball go far guy, I believe. never dealt with him personally..but I would have expected more out of a member that was a regular on here