For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Without giving a specific number, Chad will vouch I'm already pulling my weight with the paid preorders. Lol.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
So what your saying is that you can finally sell me one of those 1225SL's or that 504-3 right ;)

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
Paid, like others have already stated, I would vote for pro stiff but it's not a deal breaker as I understand you need to sell to a broader market.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
This glove will be VERY close to pro stiff. In fact this is the message I sent my rep for final details of the glove today.

1. Need LHT UPC as well.
2. Interior finger stalls narrower 1MM each side.
3. Long laces.
4. Err on the side of Pro Stiff on the pounding. EVERY person pre-ordering has requested pro stiff. Please confirm.
5. We talked about mid finger lace - that is a NO GO.
6. Can you make one extra with something a little different that we can give away? Anything you have been wanting to try different in a glove? Would love one unique one to use as a sweepstakes/promo/giveaway item.

Podo

"JewDoe"
This glove will be VERY close to pro stiff. In fact this is the message I sent my rep for final details of the glove today.

1. Need LHT UPC as well.
3. Long laces.
4. Err on the side of Pro Stiff on the pounding. EVERY person pre-ordering has requested pro stiff. Please confirm.
6. Can you make one extra with something a little different that we can give away? Anything you have been wanting to try different in a glove? Would love one unique one to use as a sweepstakes/promo/giveaway item.

Awesome! I so gotta win that give away one though...:thumb:

Jen_16

Coach

1. Need LHT UPC as well.
3. Long laces.

Like midfinger lace....
:eek:

Just sent PayPal for a couple as well- yay presale

ragals17

Addicted to Softballfans
Chad,

Did you end up proceeding with placing the PO at the end of last week like you suggested you might do in the updated original post?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
The PO is in, the order is on hold until I give the go ahead once we reach the 25% threshold.