For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I did hear back and will put this in the 1st post as well.

Wider Web - won't happen. After a few web sizes this one worked out best for proper break in.
Tighter Finger Stalls - telling factory to add 1MM on each side so the finger stall will narrow by 2MM each.
Pro Stiff - We decided not to do this.
Extra Long Laces - Yes

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
One last thing I did talk to them about. Do we want a mid finger lace in it? Pretty good size 12.5" glove. We can add if needed just let me know before Friday when the PO goes in.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
One last thing I did talk to them about. Do we want a mid finger lace in it? Pretty good size 12.5" glove. We can add if needed just let me know before Friday when the PO goes in.

No to the md-finger lacing. They ruined the KP92 doing that same thing. Especially now that they won't put the wider web on it, I vote no.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
I vote no on the mid finger lace. Awesome that they are snugging up the finger stalls though. Thanks chad.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there any way we could get these special options added to the custom program? I would love to buy a saddle tan 1781 with the 4 loop hand stall and the snug fingers.

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
One addition, why the "No" on the Pro Stiff? The way you put it, Pro Stiff is available, but the "No" came from this end. If it's available, that's a definite "Yes" in my opinion.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
He did mention a method on the phone they can use to keep it stiff without going full blown pro stiff on it. I will chime in when he responds to my question on this.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
So pro stiff is minimal pounding at the finishing stage. This glove will fall in between normal and pro stiff. If pro stiff is 25 whacks and normal is 75 whacks this glove will get 50....and like it!!

Should be a good compromise as we attempt to appeal to a broader buying base.

I can always accept a $20K CC payment and order all of them pro stiff if someone wants to call with that info!! :)

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
So pro stiff is minimal pounding at the finishing stage. This glove will fall in between normal and pro stiff. If pro stiff is 25 whacks and normal is 75 whacks this glove will get 50....and like it!!

Should be a good compromise as we attempt to appeal to a broader buying base.

I can always accept a $20K CC payment and order all of them pro stiff if someone wants to call with that info!! :)

Order Pro Stiff and just have SBF Jake whack each glove 50 times if its too stiff. :D I don't know if he wants the job title "Official SBF Glove Whacker" but you do already have him on payroll.

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Who are you trying to market the glove to tho? The people on HERE want pro stiff, if Wilson wants to sell to a broader market, have them make them less stiff for regular customers. We all decided on this pattern and want it pro stiff, I don't see the problem here..

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Who are you trying to market the glove to tho? The people on HERE want pro stiff, if Wilson wants to sell to a broader market, have them make them less stiff for regular customers. We all decided on this pattern and want it pro stiff, I don't see the problem here..

The people on HERE are part of the equation and part of who it is marketed to but not all of it. If I could pre-sell every glove on here I would absolutely let you guys run with it and make every decision. That is not going to happen so at some point we have make decisions for a wider population than a softball forum.

If you do not like the decision understood, you do not have to order one.