Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

lightsout85

Addicted to Softballfans
Pinch hit in the 7th inning in a tourney on the weekend, two men on, two men out, 1-1 count, took the first pitch for a ball, second pitch was a beauty, i hit a mile high....pop up to the short stop.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Played for the local league title last night........

Down 12-6 in the bottom of the 7th, their fill in pitcher was letting his nerves get the best of him, walked in 3 runs with 2 outs to be up 12-9. 2 outs, bases loaded, me up.

Weak ass grounder to SS for an easy play, game over, 2nd place. Went 3/4 on the night. What a way to get my only out of the game. I was ahead in the count 3-1 too, but it was just so pretty :D

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
Shot the gap and split the L and LC fielders with a laser to the fence, standing double.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Couple show bombs last night followed by getting absolutely nothing to swing at and 2 points to first. In total, I walked 5 ****ing times in 2 games. Throw me a strike gays.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
3 run HR to tie the game in the 6th. We scored two more and shut them down in the 7th for the win. The absurd thing is that they intentionally walked me in the 3rd inning :cool: with them up two and two men on base. But they pitched to me in the 6th...... :rolleyes: