Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
I am disappointed this year. 180 people signed up we get rained out and only 7 of us spent the day at a bar 5 minutes from the field. :wtf2:

WAIDDOG

REC E-
I doubt Chenners wife would be ok with this as well. So I would think it would not be on easter weekend. But I am not Danny so we will see.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
It's on Saturday, not Sunday so yes it will be on the 19th. I didn't really realize it was Easter anyway so too late now since the fields have already been paid for. I'm hoping for at least 8 teams of people so we get all 4 fields going.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
It's on Saturday, not Sunday so yes it will be on the 19th. I didn't really realize it was Easter anyway so too late now since the fields have already been paid for. I'm hoping for at least 8 teams of people so we get all 4 fields going.

i have had 10 ppl ask me about signing up since they couldnt for the 1st one..

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
hell yeah, i work weekends and since easter is considered a holiday, looks like it'll work out.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
I doubt Chenners wife would be ok with this as well. So I would think it would not be on easter weekend. But I am not Danny so we will see.

Well, you aren't Danny and you were wrong.... LOL!! You better be there cause you are guaranteed to strike out at least once!

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
And I'm gonna magically telephone 5 hours to San Diego to be home for Sunday? I know Waid, oh well, on one ever truly defends the title since the teams don't return as a team. Oh well.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
And I'm gonna magically telephone 5 hours to San Diego to be home for Sunday? I know Waid, oh well, on one ever truly defends the title since the teams don't return as a team. Oh well.

fly in early in the morning and out late at night.. ill pick you up at the airport lol... fly in to mesa/gateway tho hahaha spirit airlines usually cheap as hell

WAIDDOG

REC E-
fly in early in the morning and out late at night.. ill pick you up at the airport lol... fly in to mesa/gateway tho hahaha spirit airlines usually cheap as hell

they don't fly out of SD though LT. I have checked for my flights home from here. Kyle just get a haul pass from the wife. Or tell her there is an amazing easter egg hunt at the new Mormon eye sore in Gilbert.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
they don't fly out of SD though LT. I have checked for my flights home from here. Kyle just get a haul pass from the wife. Or tell her there is an amazing easter egg hunt at the new Mormon eye sore in Gilbert.

That sucks... they do some ridiculous low rates lol