Official 2017 Last AB Thread

MPT23

Putting on the foil
RBI double to right that the RF misplayed. Ball was blending into the sky once above the lights

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
It's honestly not too bad. The field next to this one though... your retinas suffer permanent damage every time you bat :(

I had a playoff game earlier this year where the sun was directly behind the backstop. After a couple of near-misses I just told my catcher to roll the ball back to me.

lukeamdman

Finally broke the curse. Batted 4/4 the first game and 3/4 for the second. Just tried to relax and have fun.

Last AB was a double off the fence at center. Should have been a triple but I was caught watching (I thought it was an easy pop-up but the wind carried it).

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Good ol' yellow. Lots of fun for 6/7 pm games in the fall. Do you pitch much on purple? That's brutal too.

Purple at 6/7sucks for sure. There's not many times that I'll chuck and duck while I'm pitching but those games are usually when I do it lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Bottom 7. Bases loaded. 2 outs. Down 6. Hit an absolute no doubter (no brag)

Too bad we ran out of home runs in the 5th.:(

lukeamdman

Struck out. Foul tipped the first strike, and then watched the next pitch that was really low and way inside get called a strike. Possibly the worst ump I've ever seen. Soooo many pitches with zero arch getting called strikes all night, and a few that were 6"+ outside or inside also getting called strikes. Just horrible.