Official 2017 Last AB Thread

jlee

Lame pop up to LF, coach pulled me cause then I dove for the ball in OF and missed. Overall bad day lol.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Home team in a 1 pitch extra inning where we were down 7 initially. Came up with one out, runner on the corners, down by 3. Hit a laser beam down the left field line for a triple. Next 2 batters both foul out.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Bottom 7 tied up at 15. A chance to drive in the winning run and I do this. Pretty much my whole night in a nutshell right here.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans

Swung at ball 4 for my third 6-4-3 of the day (second time on the day swinging at ball 4 to hit into a DP). Probably my worst day at the plate in a couple of years.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
Line drive in 5-6 hole to plate 2 runs and tied the game. Went on to lose by 3 and was on deck when the game ended with a HR left to hit....

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Groundball single between P and 2b. 3-3 w/ a BB for the night.

Groundout to 2nd last night

Weak ground ball up the middle that somehow evades the pitcher, 2b & ss for a single. Lol

Beat out a grounder to second.

Rocket up the middle for a single.

Rocket up the middle for a double

starting to see where they should play you lol

N LA Hacker

Illuminati

Swung at ball 4 for my third 6-4-3 of the day (second time on the day swinging at ball 4 to hit into a DP). Probably my worst day at the plate in a couple of years.

I've been wanting to comment on if you get anything other than singles or HR with your swing. Now I know the answer.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
starting to see where they should play you lol

Lol, keep that to yourself. I can go oppo with the outside pitch so generally they have to honor playing me straight up. But I guess there is a pattern developing for my last AB.