Official 2017 Last AB Thread

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Grounder that went off pitcher and middle's glove. I'm calling it a hit.

i did this again, after batting well the first game and most of the second.

FC to 3rd. They must have felt bad for me and didnt throw me out for a double play.
.Yea me too. I think I hit 90% ground balls, 4% line drives, 0% fly ball, 2% pop ups, 5% foulded or swinging strike outs and 2% walks... wait does that add up?

defos

Burned RC for what should have been a triple, but I didn't measure my stride right and had to take a really short step to touch second. Messed me up so much I had to slow to a jog halfway to 3rd. A perfect throw to 3rd, and I was an easy out.

chile

Bad Ape
drive 45min to cover for a team...they already had 11. got 1 AB....showed up. popped up. went home.

lx_2nv

Coach
Game losing pop up to right. Was pulling the ball left just foul and used my courtesy...tried to push RC and got under too much.

defos

2 run double that tied the game in bottom of the 7th. I then scored the game winner.

This was in our 1st game last Sunday. I pulled a muscle in the back of my leg rounding 1st on this double. Had another game 4 hours later. Thought I could play as long as I didn't have to run hard, but sat out because I wasn't needed. Our pitcher hurt his leg a month ago, aggravated it again in this game. I pinch hit for him in the last inning thinking I could at least jog, which was better than he could do. Hit a sky high fly ball to LC that had enough hang time for 3 or 4 people to get to, but it fell in, and I found out my leg was so bad I couldn't even pretend to jog. Somehow walked/limped to 2nd on the next batter's hit. Got walked to 3rd. Limped home on a hit. We still lost.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Went 4 - 4:
1) Double
2) in the park HR
3) Out of the park HR
4) Out of the park HR that counted as a double (we were up one) but counts as a HR in league stats. Up to 6 in 5 games.