Official 2017 Last AB Thread

Blacksmith

Saw the best catch I've probably ever seen on a softball game. I hit a laser line drive to the gap in L/C. A girl that plays with us who is a collegiate level player made a leaping diving catch to put me out. It was awesome!

bentknee

Addicted to Softballfans
super high spinner in front of right fielder,he was chargin hard that thing hit the ground and ran 40 feet to the right,stretched in into a triple

defos

super high spinner in front of right fielder,he was chargin hard that thing hit the ground and ran 40 feet to the right,stretched in into a triple

That's my favorite hit. Hit it just deep enough that the RF thinks he has a chance, but doesn't and overruns it. Ball hits the ground and bounces sideways.

LuDan

Addicted to Softballfans
I had ACL surgery in November of last year. I have yet to take my first AB of 2017. After months of rehab, I am set to play my 1st game tomorrow night (8/24).

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
2 run double off the left field fence in the bottom of the 5th in a game we won 24-21. Suffice it to say we lucked out a bit because we scored 20 in the first inning and only 4 the rest of the way....I was on deck when we hit the time out in the bottom of the 6th to secure the win:)

Ryan Gash

Addicted to Softballfans
went 6 for 8 in two games, hitting them hard. Third base coach keeps giving me fireball when I'm playing defense, last at bat fall out, no courtesy

lukeamdman

The last two weeks I've been 4 for 4 the first game, and then 1 for 3 and 1 for 4 the second game. What the heck?

My last AB is always a pathetic pop up.

chile

Bad Ape
The last two weeks I've been 4 for 4 the first game, and then 1 for 3 and 1 for 4 the second game. What the heck? My last AB is always a pathetic pop up.

i've been doing that my last couple of tourneys...start out the first couple of games hitting 4-6 or so, then in the afternoons going 2-6/3-7...i say it's laziness for me.

lukeamdman

i've been doing that my last couple of tourneys...start out the first couple of games hitting 4-6 or so, then in the afternoons going 2-6/3-7...i say it's laziness for me.

I think my concentration/focus must tank after hitting really well? Definitely something mental.

bartxe

1st base coach
single through the 5-6 hole, then went first to home on a pop up error at the warning track, slid hard and possibly broke my tailbone. insult to injury, lost the game

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been slacking on this thread.

7 games and about 10 beers into the day. Almost had that RC gap I was aiming for.... o_Oo_O

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
using a SBF HB 27oz hitting a 52/300 league ball. i was deep in the batter box, wanting to use my golf swing. a good pitch comes in , I try to hit the right above the plate 10" and pull it to the third baseman. swung hard went right between the infielder legs on 6" line drive.

Dr. Funkenstein

Addicted to Softballfans
Single down LF line that stayed just fair. Was going to try to stretch it but we were playing in a monsoon and slipped coming around 1st.