Official 2020 Last AB Thread

ShortYellowBus

Here’s a thread to share some of the crazy stuff that happened at your game, and the results of your last at-bat.

Just like last years and the years prior. Go!

ShortYellowBus

I’ll go first.

Triple. Pushed outside pitch over the first baseman. The ball ended up stopping in some muddy spots.

Matth

Cold-weather miss-hit, hand zinger for a clunky wobbler to short right. .....probably last hit of entire year. Early season now cancelled. I predict Spring will be as well. Good luck fellas.
I’m wondering about our league here in Central California. Hopefully this epidemic, or whatever it is will end soon.

3/3, last at bat was a mis hit that came off endcap and towards pitchers legs. Scared pitch, he danced, ended up in short center and pulled off a double.

Side note: my timing sucks with a 25oz

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Haven’t had AB’s yet this year, and with this madness going on, not sure when I will to be honest.

-G

ShortYellowBus

Since there’s no more softball, we can use this space to share some BP results. Obviously video is preferred but there’s another thread out there where you can share that.

ShortYellowBus

Did a small test on Monsta bats. I had a 27.5 DnaM, a 28oz DNA LC and a 30oz DNA LC.

Put those up against a 2020 Primo Supermax 14”, Nihilist and a DC41.

The 28oz DNA LC was really good that day, so I didn’t bother swinging the 30oz.

I’d say the DC41 and 2020 Primo Supermax are the same bat. The nihilist seemed game ready the last time I hit with it, but it was behind all the other bats.

DNAM and DNA were pretty good, DNA being the best of all these bats on this day.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
Prob wont see an at bat this year thanks to the coronapocolypse! New cleats, new bats, and all will have to wait for a new year!

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Played in a tournament that used Worth Super Blue Dots on the 14th. Right handed swing wasn't working so I turned left handed. Went 3-3 in the last game, grounder through the 4 hole, oppo grounder through the 6 hole, and a line drive to the RFer. All this with my 17 freak 30.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Single lc.. unfortunately the only hit for our team, first game of season and numb nut that made the lineup coach i guess decides to bat everyone that showed up 15 :confused: most if us only batted twice in 7 innings (SMH)

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
4 bagger 5-6 hole that grazed idk which ones glove and still made it far enough to the outfield for me to reach 2nd. left field made a bad throw to 2b into RF so just kept on going to score.

That crap is toooo much for me anymore.

tonys1

4 bagger 5-6 hole that grazed idk which ones glove and still made it far enough to the outfield for me to reach 2nd. left field made a bad throw to 2b into RF so just kept on going to score.

That crap is toooo much for me anymore.

If you were swinging a Worth, that ball would still be travelling.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Dunno how they scored it but beat out a throw from 3b, he didnt field it clean so ima say infield single :D