Official 2020 Last AB Thread

ShortYellowBus

My Nihilist DB44 USA has nasty seams and paint cracks after 200 swings with 52’s. Its the 12” barrel with a 1oz endload. It’s fire.

The Odin is up to 200 swings and it’s really good hitting 52’s. The bat destroys 44’s.

Paint is immaculate.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
My Nihilist DB44 USA has nasty seams and paint cracks after 200 swings with 52’s. Its the 12” barrel with a 1oz endload. It’s fire.

The Odin is up to 200 swings and it’s really good hitting 52’s. The bat destroys 44’s.

Paint is immaculate.
Stop hyping lol

hmm seams and paint cracks already.. idk if thats good or bad

ShortYellowBus

That DB44 USA will be first choice in the game bag. I’m hoping it hangs in there a little longer so I can grab some compression numbers on it.

That’ll validate my feelings towards this bat.

As far as Anarchy bats go, there’s a restrictor ring failing pandemic going on; a lot of those Cross Core Anarchy bats are getting sent back for repair. I haven’t focused on the Odin too much, but it’s still a concern that permeates.

dunkky

struck out looking.. wtf... I also wanna mention. hit a inside park HR prior to that bat. lol with mask on, social distancing, i ended up playing two pickup games... had hard time swinging at good pitches and chasing the bad ones..

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Zero AB's here in CA (Bay Area)
Just stumbled over a couple bats going into my
room to get something.

Not sure when/if an AB will come around here in 2020, but I'm just
going to put myself down for social distancing a ball around 370' :D

ETDave

Old School
We were beating a team 28-1 last night. My last at bat I tapped a ball to their third baseman and walked to first so they could easily get me out. They got to bat after that one last time and we still won 28-1. I could tell they were very frustrated and thought it was the right thing to do.

Hagen49

5-7 on the night. Last AB was a pitch that came in high and outside and I drove it past the 2B for a single.

UncleMosk

6 for 7, 3 walks.

Game 1: 2 for 3, 2 walks with Nihilist Goldie.
Gane 2: Milita 4 for 4, 1 walk, shot passed glove side of 3rd baseman on last swing of the day.

Last edited:

dunkky

man, you are killing it. 6 for 7 includes walks too?

I am in slump. I am killing it in BP, but having trouble in live game.

UncleMosk

10 @ bats total. Made some adjustments this year to my position of my hands lower to the body. Previously used to have the bat above the shoulder. Seems to be working so far.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Went 6/6 started with the reverse cycle, hr, trip, double, single. Last two ABS trip and double.