Official 2020 Last AB Thread

jhitman

My last AB was a double off the fence but that was last October 2019 in the last week of Fall ball. :(
No Spring/Summer ball here but they have sent information regarding starting back up for Fall ball first week of Sept.

dunkky

man, you seemed invincible for a while. last game i played, pop up to a center, but that same game, i did hit a double off of a fence. I thought i forgot how to swing a bat since i had a long slump... I am now back to more of baseball standing instead of tall standing.. back forth back forth..... this damn hitting thing, never ending journey.

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit my 4th HR To tie the game of a double header that I fisted off my hands that wasn’t my only no doubter.

defos

2 out bases loaded walk in a 12-10 win. We were ahead the whole game, and had the baserunners to win big, but just didn't get them home.

dunkky

had a pick-up game this morning in a tourney. the manager looked at me with some skepticism. Hmm.. but when I went 3 for 3, he wanted to be my FB friend now. LOL. Sorry for not being a 6 2, 230 lbs, but your hulk went 1 for 3 with a solo shot. I know it's too early to pop a champaign, but i think fixing the drop of my hands turned me into a completely different hitter.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
had a pick-up game this morning in a tourney. the manager looked at me with some skepticism. Hmm.. but when I went 3 for 3, he wanted to be my FB friend now. LOL. Sorry for not being a 6 2, 230 lbs, but your hulk went 1 for 3 with a solo shot. I know it's too early to pop a champaign, but i think fixing the drop of my hands turned me into a completely different hitter.

Damn dude...........Someone is pretty satisfied with their awesome self.
200.gif

dunkky

lol. i've gone through a long stretch of a slump. you have no idea what it felt like going 3 for 3, such relief. Most importantly, i think it's an outcome of how hard i have been working on my swing. You damn right, i felt good about myself. confidence is the most important thing in softball.

lol. i've gone through a long stretch of a slump. you have no idea what it felt like going 3 for 3, such relief. Most importantly, i think it's an outcome of how hard i have been working on my swing. You damn right, i felt good about myself. confidence is the most important thing in softball.

Totally hear you when it comes to that relief part, coming out of a slump. Been batting like **** past two weeks in league, playing 4 nights a week.

Got picked up for a tourney as an emergency player and played two games with a handful of doubles and triples, going 8 for 8.

I know it sounds stupid, but still feeling good about a day later. I think the biggest difference maker was because of unfamiliar surroundings, I focused on watching the bat connect with the ball. It's the simple **** that works.

Edit: to stay relevant with thread, last hit was a stand up tripple that left center misplayed and should've been a single.