Official 2021 Last AB Thread

"ITP HR" to deep right center. I never got the full details, but it was probably a triple with an error, because as I was chugging into third, the coach kept waving me on. I'm not super quick so I said out loud to him "are you serious!?", but by the time I got home the ball was barely on the infield.

r8dr_rider

4/5 last AB was a trash pop up to 6. He dropped intentionally trying to get a double but it was ruled an in field fly. Other team complained for like 5 minutes.

Redsfan

Inside the park HR. Makes up for my 2 warning track moonshots before that. 1-3 night in 50+

On a side note how many of you hit better with the young team than you do in Senior? Batting nearly .800 in men's league. Not even hitting .500 in 50 +.

UncleMosk

Inside the park HR. Makes up for my 2 warning track moonshots before that. 1-3 night in 50+

On a side note how many of you hit better with the young team than you do in Senior? Batting nearly .800 in men's league. Not even hitting .500 in 50 +.

That happened to me 2 years ago but this year the average has been consistently the same in both Men's League and 50+

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans

First year playing senior (tournaments) and couldn't adjust to the plate being a strike as I'm WAY back in the box. Short pitches killed me...

UncleMosk

Platooned in E States Tournament in NJ
Game 1: 5 - 3 GO
Game 2: 4 - 6 GO
Game 3: BB
Game 4: BB
Game 5 : Single to cap rally in top 7 to force a 2nd Game in Finals

We won the 2nd game to win berth to Worlds.

Redsfan

Sunday-POS F8

Last night 50+ - 1B to right with 2 base error. Ball one hopped and hit the guy in the nuts. Could've made it around to score but stopped at third. Felt bad scoring when he was just laying there curled up in a ball. His team let him have it once he was ok. Definitely not a Sportscenter moment. Haha