Official 2021 Last AB Thread

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Single through 3,4 hole..................

START BRAG:
I played a Masters tourney in Wenatchee over the weekend. Two homeruns per team and then progressive. After your 2, they were Dead Ball Singles. At one point I was 15-15 with 14 consecutive balls hit out of the park. Finished the tourney, 18 for 20 with 16 balls out of the park.........SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!! I doubt I'll ever do anything like that again. :END BRAG

jhitman

Smash to center, double.

Down ten in the bottom of the last inning, snuck in 11 runs for the win.

Funny you should say this. Last Friday we won the 1st game by 2 and the 2nd game we were losing the whole game. At one time we were down 10-0. Got it to 12-7. We were the home team so we flipped and they let us bat as we were getting close to the field turning off the lights. I believe it's on a timer. We ended up getting 13 runs and then shutting them down to win by 8. The coach on their team said they will never ever flip again.

UncleMosk

Men's Sunday Rec
Game 1: Walk
Game 2: HR that put us by 18 and was enough to run rule bottom 5. 21-6 Win.

Week off and then playoffs.

UncleMosk

Walk in COED, 2nd base awarded since no strike thrown. Woman batting behind me gets 1st base or chooses to hit. She took the walk and our 5 hitter smashed us in with a base clearing double. 28 to 22 win in elimination round of playoffs.

loxx0050

Double header last night:
1: single (line drive to left gap)
2: single (hit top of the fence, thought it was a HR initially so I slow trotted to first as I watch it, as a karma punishment for not getting at least a double out of that ended up pulling a hammy base running from 2nd to 3rd a couple of batters later).

Best batting night all season with 1 pop out only in the 2nd game. Couldn't pull off any HR though with 2 misses (blasted one slightly foul and the top of the fence last hit above).

UncleMosk

Coed Charity Tournament
Game 1: Single over SS
Game 2: Backwards K. Watched ball hit front edge:(
Game 3: Single to LC
Game 4: 5-3 out
Game 5 Chip: Single to LC, Won Chip
20210710_160621.jpg

Last edited: