For Sale/Trade OFFICIAL Gift Card Exchange Thread

joejayt

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 40 dollars to best buy that I would love to trade for a sporting goods store or some nice size large batting gloves. Pm me if interested

3-Bag

$25 Chili's Restaurant gift card.

Also works at:

On The Boarder Mexican Grill & Cantina, Maggiano's Little Italy and Romano's Macaroni Grill.

fatboy15

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone got a lowes or a home depo gift card or a academy sports. Need a $800 grill lmk got a st100 niw 28 I might can play with lmk asap

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
Have a $25 Cabelas gift card and $25 Meijer gift card. Would trade for two pair XL spiderz web batting gloves or will listen to other offers. Maybe older iPod?

wrath78

The Veteran
I have a $400 Cabelas Gift Card Looking for a couple new asa bats (26 or 27 oz) or even money on a Richards Sports card. LMK!!

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Looking for Large value Cabelas or Gander Mountain gift card. Have a few ASA bats to trade. PM me

scabnews

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a $50 Panera card. Stupid disease means I can't eat anything there. Hit me up if you want it.

B-Rock-9

in the 3 hole
My gift cards available are:
$50 bass pro shops
$25 bass pro shops
$50 MLB shop

Will listen to trade ideas.
Will sell all for $100.

markcarranza80

Addicted to Softballfans
bringing this 1 back from the dead. Does any1 have an account w/cardpool.com? i was gonna sign up, and i saw if u refer a friend, they give u $5. I know it ain't mush, but its $5 for nuthn. send me ur info and i'll say u referred me