2ryknrm.jpg

2i25qmg.jpg

vguelt.jpg

16c80ev.jpg

33th75s.jpg

2i932gm.jpg

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Just gamed this one last night. Love it. Fits well, nice pocket.

I used a pounding pad and a mallet to break this bad boy in. Honestly, I've never done that before.
With limited playing time these days, its a necessity.

Worked like a charm!
Beat this thing like it owed me money for about 30 minutes using the same break points as ASO used.
Light coat of Strong oil and I was gaming it the next day. (no water)

Just saying, I highly recommend.

DSC06408_zpsgyxuaz2s.jpg

DatDuke

I like how you are mixing up the laces. Had this glove in tan. Sold it for way too cheap. Try limiting myself with just 2 brands.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Wow yeah, I see what you mean about the holes in the web spiral. That really seems odd, especially for a promo glove. That's some of my absolute favorite glove leather there, take good care of it.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
Well, this is my fav thread but its been a while since ive gotten to post anything. Ive kept up with ebay etc but nothing was getting me excited. I woke up in the middle of the night on sat and was having a smoke (gasp) and decided to do a ebay search and lo and behold my eyes lit up. I cldnt hit BIN fasy enough. I think its from a fellow boardie, but he made my day. Its a grail for me as ive only been able to find one other and it was tan. Double cool its a pro dept/issue for the 'other jr' lol. Its the 1st time ive been super excited for the mail to come in a few months. Looking forward to comparing this horween beast to the rawlings version. Anywho, its a grail i didnt know existed so im a happy camper :)

DatDuke

Super Cool Andy, I bet this checked all your boxes.. Great Find! And I will have something cool show up in my Mail Box in a few days?