Official Last Bat 2024

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Inside the park?
CF was playing slightly pull side. I smoked a 10 footer with a little tail towards RF. He was running basically straight across with little to no momentum backwards. The ball beat him to the spot and rolled to the fence. He had to run a buttonhook just to pick the ball up. I may be getting old but I can still run. I touched the plate as the relay man was catching the ball.

DirtBag215

CF was playing slightly pull side. I smoked a 10 footer with a little tail towards RF. He was running basically straight across with little to no momentum backwards. The ball beat him to the spot and rolled to the fence. He had to run a buttonhook just to pick the ball up. I may be getting old but I can still run. I touched the plate as the relay man was catching the ball.
FAST HANDS!!

OG_WhenPigsFly

All Pigs Run
Monday Night Coed Playoffs

Fly out to right fielder that came with an RBI, was trying to hit closer to the line

2 for 3 on the night both singles that would be doubles if I ran anything faster than snail speed 😂

My team is good when other people hit but. Lost 4-7 to the best team in the league, unfortunately.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
League Finals - won by 6
RBI Double into LF/LC

Had the most put-outs playing 3B last night than I can remember in a long time
It's amazing over there. I've gone entire tournaments with only 1 or 2 balls hit to me at 3b. And I've had days with like 10 balls per game.

This past weekend we had a solid, very fast kid playing LF. In 3 games he had zero catchable balls hit to him.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's amazing over there. I've gone entire tournaments with only 1 or 2 balls hit to me at 3b. And I've had days with like 10 balls per game.

This past weekend we had a solid, very fast kid playing LF. In 3 games he had zero catchable balls hit to him.
Last inning alone, I had collected all three outs; except that 1B got excited for the 3rd out and came off the bag before making the catch...

UncleMosk

Is this the league where the LD bought a bunch of bats that were illegal and had to scramble to return them?

No, that league went back to ASA. That was over 50 league. Funny they couldn't return the bats. The guy who runs it, has no clue unfortunately.

This one was a fill in team. But now they want me to register as Fulltime. This one is 6 to 15 arc, mat and plate with SB12 ball and a mix of cheap Utrips.