Official Mavsrule owes us thread

Madsunz

Fix this crap and be done. A LOT of crap could come out on the boards, but enough has been spilled and enough reputations trashed or threatened already. Settle on SOMETHING for littlejeff, darren, and whoever else was missing a dozen or two balls, take care of Bob and Adam (for taking care of Big Johnson) and be done with it.

I honestly don't want to hear anything else about Paypal claims, bank accounts, broken computers, fake names, posting under someone else's ID, being a puss, kicking someone's ass, being a coward, not talking to someone or saying something to their face, or anything else. Grow up, be adults, go back to your regular lives and FINISH THIS GARBAGE!

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
Fix this crap and be done. A LOT of crap could come out on the boards, but enough has been spilled and enough reputations trashed or threatened already. Settle on SOMETHING for littlejeff, darren, and whoever else was missing a dozen or two balls, take care of Bob and Adam (for taking care of Big Johnson) and be done with it.

I honestly don't want to hear anything else about Paypal claims, bank accounts, broken computers, fake names, posting under someone else's ID, being a puss, kicking someone's ass, being a coward, not talking to someone or saying something to their face, or anything else. Grow up, be adults, go back to your regular lives and FINISH THIS GARBAGE!

Can I get a Amen!:rolleyes:

Madsunz

bump for madsunz spilling the beans. let's hear all about it

What beans? Ask one of your mod friends, they will tell you all about it, then YOU can be the "bean spiller" and pot stirring contributor. Like I said, it is time for it to be done. A lot could be said, but what will it prove? That some people lie? That some people like to stir the pot? That crap is NOT going to help anyone. It will make things worse for those that are waiting for their gear/money/whatever, make it worse for those that are involved and trying to help, make it worse for the guys that are involved, etc. NO NEED to make things worse, a thread with 100+ pages, deals 5 + months old, it all needs to just be fixed and OVER!

bndawgs

President-Elect
What beans? Ask one of your mod friends, they will tell you all about it, then YOU can be the "bean spiller" and pot stirring contributor. Like I said, it is time for it to be done. A lot could be said, but what will it prove? That some people lie? That some people like to stir the pot? That crap is NOT going to help anyone. It will make things worse for those that are waiting for their gear/money/whatever, make it worse for those that are involved and trying to help, make it worse for the guys that are involved, etc. NO NEED to make things worse, a thread with 100+ pages, deals 5 + months old, it all needs to just be fixed and OVER!

bump for this getting fixed. green beans or not

sh29

why dont you qoute where killerbay said he sent the message cause i hvaent seen that one, and thats a hell of an aqusation.(sp?)

Is it an accusation when killerbay has admitted to doing it?

Why exactly would I have to post what I know to be true, when so many in here have made claims about this and that and NOTHING WAS EVER POSTED AS PROOF TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS?

killerbay is a big boy, he knows where this thread is and also knows how to post....doesn't he?

bigbrew

New Old Rookie
Is it an accusation when killerbay has admitted to doing it?

Why exactly would I have to post what I know to be true, when so many in here have made claims about this and that and NOTHING WAS EVER POSTED AS PROOF TO BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS?

killerbay is a big boy, he knows where this thread is and also knows how to post....doesn't he?

So, basically, you are fabricating something? Or do you not know how to use the functions on this message board? Maybe it's telepathy....I never saw him post that...:cool:

SIGREESE

Banned User
killerbay is a big boy, he knows where this thread is and also knows how to post....doesn't he?[/QUOTE]

never saw a qoute where he said he wrote that. so him writing it is news to me homeslice thats all not trying to start a sword fight

sh29

So, basically, you are fabricating something? Or do you not know how to use the functions on this message board? Maybe it's telepathy....I never saw him post that...:cool:

Fabricating?? Is what you've done when you post all of the "facts" that you've come up with in here??

killerbay knows what he's done, and not done.....I will let him post about it....

SIGREESE

Banned User
your smart. heres the jist: adam and bob covered for bigjohnson and now there is controversy about the littlejeff deal. other than that its 108 pages of about everyones 2 cents. so this thred should be worth around 2 bucks. only 3000 more pages and well raise 400 for the amount in question

Htown Batmasher

Addicted to Softballfans
mypostbeatup.jpg

Madsunz

Is Scot going to be at the game tonight in Hurst? If he is I can drop the comp I have I was going to let him use unil he got his fixed off at the field so he has a computer.

His game is at 7pm, mine is at 8pm at another park but I will drop it off if he will be there.

Did this ever happen Ricky? I have sent a PM or two with no response...

LittleJeff2

Been here forever......
Attachment hopefully

Funds put in my account, then funds removed from
my account because of no money in his account!!
I was not covered under Paypal fraud insurance because
of no signature (You need this over $250).
Like Paypal said, WE ARE NOT A BANK!!!

Thanks
Jeff