Official Swinging Bunt Hook Up and "I was so drunk that I...." Thread

Huey_gts06

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea 8 dudes trying to bone one chick with swinging bunt as the thread.. Awesome, could ruin a good thing. Some peoples gfs and wives allow their guys to get away for the weekend and they get a whif of this swank

Ravioli

mmmmm beefy
Agreed....between this and the other thread, you have one attention seeking skeez and a buncha dudes (whether they wanna stick it to her or not) making it look like a bad drunken frat party.

I was gonna try and sign up for this but am glad I didn't.

Yea 8 dudes trying to bone one chick with swinging bunt as the thread.. Awesome, could ruin a good thing. Some peoples gfs and wives allow their guys to get away for the weekend and they get a whif of this swank

Agreed....between this and the other thread, you have one attention seeking skeez and a buncha dudes (whether they wanna stick it to her or not) making it look like a bad drunken frat party.

I was gonna try and sign up for this but am glad I didn't.

yep, cuz i'm playing along with them i'm a total sloot who's gonna bone them all...in reality it's all a bunch of talk from all parties involved and nothing will end up happening...lighten up grumpy old men (i'll joke around about it but at the end of the day, i'm going home alone because i'm with someone i respect more than to do some random jag i met on the internet)

Last edited:

Titan13

Not as good as I once was

02A8FD1E-48E3-412D-A7DB-F1E303B81021-6996-000004BACA3E2549_zpsc9a474ee.jpg

Ravioli

mmmmm beefy
yep, cuz i'm playing along with them i'm a total sloot who's gonna bone them all...in reality it's all a bunch of talk from all parties involved and nothing will end up happening...lighten up grumpy old men, the one chick who would probably actually make good on this isn't even going but she did post in here (i'll joke around about it but at the end of the day, i'm going home alone because i'm with someone i respect more than to do some random jag i met on the internet)

What does this guy "that you respect" think about you sending pics of your stuff to anyone that asks?

Or the fact that that you come on here talking bout orgies and junk?

Bet he thinks that is awesome.....:rolleyes

In actuality, I never said anything bout you sleeping with anyone.

I said you were attention seeking....your comments, your pics and your overall demeanor are pretty typical of that.

You are the type of girl that normal women wanna punch in the mouth and that guys flock to because you act skanky (whether you are or not).

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Just wondering..... Why you guys care so much what these adults do down at the bunt or say on here? I mean really, none of the drinking, partying or so called frat party antics even happen at the actual event. So for one of you to say they are glad they didn't sign up because of it, is just plain stupid.

As for people having to worry if their gf or wives see this thread and put a stop to them going to the Bunt...... You may have trust issues in your relationships if they are concerned what other people write in a forum.

People go to this event to raise money for a charity and have a good time. If a few of you are bothered by what you are reading, don't come on these threads and don't show up at the bars after the tourney. It's a simple solution really.

Just $.02 coming from a happily married guy that don't drink.:D

What does this guy "that you respect" think about you sending pics of your stuff to anyone that asks?

Or the fact that that you come on here talking bout orgies and junk?

Bet he thinks that is awesome.....:rolleyes

In actuality, I never said anything bout you sleeping with anyone.

I said you were attention seeking....your comments, your pics and your overall demeanor are pretty typical of that.

You are the type of girl that normal women wanna punch in the mouth and that guys flock to because you act skanky (whether you are or not).

he doesn't care because he knows nothing is going to come of it, they are pictures and comments...and he's not my boyfriend or husband, but we do have an understanding that we're going to be monogamous when it comes to sex, not that the terms of my relationship are anybody else's business

I think Dusty made this thread just for you because you blew up his last thread. Sorry by the looks of your avatar and profile pics, your on the wrong site. Who even knows if you play ball by looking at them. Looks like you should be on www.match.com. Or www.fling.com www.ashleymadison.com

it wasn't just me that was commenting in the other thread, i played along and fed into the comments that were being made by other people and yes he made this thread so that those comments wouldn't clog up the other thread in case people had legit questions for him...only 3 of the pics show anything suggestive, the rest are all my face and my avy was more about my tattoos than my boobs...and yes, i play ball, i wouldn't be on a softball website if i didn't play softball...why are you in a thread for a tournament you're not attending?

you guys can come in here and say all you want, you don't know me or how act in person...i'm going to this tournament to play softball and have a good time, not to hook up with anyone...sorry neither of you can have fun and joke around with people

Last edited:

kingaj99

Got hits?
Just wondering..... Why you guys care so much what these adults do down at the bunt or say on here? I mean really, none of the drinking, partying or so called frat party antics even happen at the actual event. So for one of you to say they are glad they didn't sign up because of it, is just plain stupid.

As for people having to worry if their gf or wives see this thread and put a stop to them going to the Bunt...... You may have trust issues in your relationships if they are concerned what other people write in a forum.

People go to this event to raise money for a charity and have a good time. If a few of you are bothered by what you are reading, don't come on these threads and don't show up at the bars after the tourney. It's a simple solution really.

Just $.02 coming from a happily married guy that don't drink.:D

Considering one is from Zona I'd say some huer sent them in to be douches.

This makes me lulz.

Hey huer!!! :D

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Some ppl take this thread entirely to serious... but makes me laugh

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
LMAO.... This ^^^^ is funny also be interesting to see the ppl at this thing... Be my first year coming to this since I just got stationed at Scott AFB last year but looking forward to this since my friend Letsgetcrazy said it's a good time. I passed on a weekend of playing in tourney with my team to go to this me and the Wife to play..

kingaj99

Got hits?
LMAO.... This ^^^^ is funny also be interesting to see the ppl at this thing... Be my first year coming to this since I just got stationed at Scott AFB last year but looking forward to this since my friend Letsgetcrazy said it's a good time. I passed on a weekend of playing in tourney with my team to go to this me and the Wife to play..

It's a lot of fun. I was on Al's team for the last bunt. Took it to the championship before we got rained out. Does Al play grab ass in the dugout on every team?