TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
2009 Resmondo Titan
Made in USA
26oz
Serial Number: 81420497
New In Wrapper
Returnable

I"m looking to trade for a NIW 2013 Greg Connell 454 in a 26oz or a 2 for 1 in Worth Asa or Usssa bats prefer 26oz 26.5oz 27oz 27.5oz. Shoot me a pm with what you've got.

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

DSC02652.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
wow beauty

thank you sir, not to many floating around now days. I pulled the wrapper off one I had sitting for a few years at bp yesterday and put 100 cuts on it. After 50 cuts we were averaging 320-350ft. They just don't make bats like this anymore! they are tanks too and only get hotter with the more you swing them

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
yep great bat. Still have 2 gamers myself. I baby them.

that 09 line was one of the best. alot of the younger guys coming into the game talk about the new Fulk 2's being the hottest bat they've ever swung. Well need less to say they haven't swung the older Worth's ;)

RODNEY22

Addicted to Softballfans
Gtg bro for sure!! Get him what he wants!! I cant believe you are getting rid of it myself.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
that 09 line was one of the best. alot of the younger guys coming into the game talk about the new Fulk 2's being the hottest bat they've ever swung. Well need less to say they haven't swung the older Worth's ;)

I know right. The og rezzy and og psycho are hot like fire and so freaking durable. I had the 454 and swung the fulks. they get hot but not this hot and they fo sho aint as durable. good luck

linsey15

Addicted to Softballfans
no the showdown. ........he has a thread he hasn't updated but he has commented all over this one