For Sale/Trade OG Easton Synergy Extended

Fatbat30

The Veteran
Looking to sell my 34/28 Extended. I bought a couple of new bats and its time to let go of others. It was mainly just put in and pulled out of my bag never really swung it last season.

Easton Synergy Extended 28oz-No cracks, webbing, end cap seperation, etc. This bat is solid. It does have around 400 cuts and some cosmetic wear. It passed compression test at both state and nationals (has stickers on to prove it) $325 Shipped.

Any other questions feel free to contact me.
Send me your email address if you would like pictures.

Last edited:

Fatbat30

The Veteran
My Bad!!

I have to apologize for the price fellas. I was going by what people had told me and me being in a hurry didn't really research it. Anyhow after doing a little research checking around the price is 325 shipped. Again my bad fellas!!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Definitely going to need pictures to help out your cause.. if you need help posting them let me know.

prplxd

In deep Doo-Doo!
Looking to sell my 34/28 Extended. I bought a couple of new bats and its time to let go of others. It was mainly just put in and pulled out of my bag never really swung it last season.

Easton Synergy Extended 28oz-No cracks, webbing, end cap seperation, etc. This bat is solid. It does have around 400 cuts and some cosmetic wear. It passed compression test at both state and nationals (has stickers on to prove it) $325 Shipped.

Any other questions feel free to contact me.
Send me your email address if you would like pictures.

Why ... you don't answer! :eek::confused::eek: