For Sale/Trade OG Extended 28oz

jjdejong

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Extended $250 obo

Looking to sell OG Extended 28oz[/B]. About a half inch of endcap wear, very little webbing (maybe a couple lines if that) but no cracks, no paint cracks or rattles. Endcap is in good shape. A few small paint chips but bat is in good shape.

Will sell for $250 obo shipped

Everything can be seen in the pics

If you want more info or pics just PM me,

Thanks!

Pics here: http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h463/jjdejong12/OG Extended 28oz/

Last edited:

erobelli

ENATION #10
Here you go:

OGext.jpg

ogextbarrel.jpg

ogextfullpic.jpg

ogextbarrel2.jpg

ogextcapwear.jpg

ogextcap.jpg

ogextknob.jpg

jjdejong

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah the stamps are partially gone. You can see about half of one stamp and not much of the other.....sorry for not including this in the description.

I haven't cleaned it up, and I took the pic after a game. I have it up for obo so I am willing to listen to offers.

jjdejong

Addicted to Softballfans
Just bought a Z1000, this bat is just up for SALE now......280 obo, willing to listen to all offers

jstaib16

Addicted to Softballfans
not trying to disrespect but ill offer 200 bucks? i dont no if they will even let me use it in league since the stamps are gone lmk? just pm me if not free bump

jjdejong

Addicted to Softballfans
no I appreciate the offer. I am going to try to get a little more than 200 if possible......I know its hard considering the stamps are worn down. I have had a few offers around 250 but still listening....no one has bought it yet

collegemade

Addicted to Softballfans
no I appreciate the offer. I am going to try to get a little more than 200 if possible......I know its hard considering the stamps are worn down. I have had a few offers around 250 but still listening....no one has bought it yet

Cigarettes really are getting expensive nowadays.......