For Sale OG JH120 26.5oz and RI Booger 26oz

SoftballGunz

My Prices maybe off ..they maybe high they maybe low... take advantage …I am looking to unload some bats and the first to go are the...I miss the sticky's that had average price of each bat used/new etc

I am original owner on both
Og JH120 26.5 original grip, no serial number shown. there is some loose "pebbles" inside 175$+Shipping

RI Booger 26oz Original grip Serial #332XXXXX Balanced , more bag scratches than swings 150$ + Shipping

Don't like the prices ...MAKE AN OFFER

Attachments

• bats.png
    bats.png
    365.5 KB · Views: 144
  • bats 2.png
    bats 2.png
    504.8 KB · Views: 111
  • bats new.png
    bats new.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 86
  • bats.png
    bats.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 90

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't recall if these bats have the thumbprint, if they do not it will be hard for someone to make a legitimate offer without potentially offending you as the prices would be at least $100 too hi.. with thumbprint you may still be about $75 too hi..

SoftballGunz

I been out of the loop for a few years I don't know the exact market value … I miss the sticky that had market prices on bats ...we used to have on the boards here

RI Booger has the thumb print USSSA Cert
JH Doesn't have the Thumbprint USSSA Cert

I don't recall if these bats have the thumbprint, if they do not it will be hard for someone to make a legitimate offer without potentially offending you as the prices would be at least $100 too hi.. with thumbprint you may still be about $75 too hi..

Last edited: