For Sale OG MIKEN and CANNON

OD1109

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Miken Ultra I 27oz
OG Miken Ultra II 27oz
Cannon 26oz

No any crack or dents

Only sell together
3 bats for $720 (include international ship )

X0SRWuI.jpg

K5XKCvV.jpg

GESCrlu.jpg

Last edited:

OtejunK

Art Work Junky
There were multiple batches of the U2 made, obviously... they are still being made today, but when the Ultra first got the ban hammer, it was a "this has never happened before, what do we do with all the back stock of Ultra's now" moment and the story goes, that batch of UII which were released at the time of the ban hammer, were Ultra's with a UII paint scheme so Miken didnt lose all the money on the back stock of the greatest bat ever made...

The only way to prove the time frame is by looking at the date, and then match the handle tag....... the numbers laminated on a tag in the handle under the grip identify the bat - I didnt believe it myself until bro's started sending me pics of there bats and sure enough, some with Ultras around the same date as the ban hammer, matched some of the UII's... but not all of them.....

I kept track of the numbers for a long time... having people send them to me.... and actually posted a list of these numbers up here at one time, but I politely received an email that said to take them down... when I didnt, my post was removed by SBF....

Its funny to see how many Miken bats have the same numbers.... just with a different paint scheme.... lol.... here is an example - Psycho/MV3/DC Psycho/DVS1/MV1.... all have the number 262 laminated in the handle

Rich4863

Combat Ho
There were multiple batches of the U2 made, obviously... they are still being made today, but when the Ultra first got the ban hammer, it was a "this has never happened before, what do we do with all the back stock of Ultra's now" moment and the story goes, that batch of UII which were released at the time of the ban hammer, were Ultra's with a UII paint scheme so Miken didnt lose all the money on the back stock of the greatest bat ever made...

The only way to prove the time frame is by looking at the date, and then match the handle tag....... the numbers laminated on a tag in the handle under the grip identify the bat - I didnt believe it myself until bro's started sending me pics of there bats and sure enough, some with Ultras around the same date as the ban hammer, matched some of the UII's... but not all of them.....

I kept track of the numbers for a long time... having people send them to me.... and actually posted a list of these numbers up here at one time, but I politely received an email that said to take them down... when I didnt, my post was removed by SBF....

Its funny to see how many Miken bats have the same numbers.... just with a different paint scheme.... lol.... here is an example - Psycho/MV3/DC Psycho/DVS1/MV1.... all have the number 262 laminated in the handle

I have 5 Ultra 2's, 1 is the red one, 1 is an OG without an ASA stamp & the other 3 have asa stamps. The only one I have with lamination is the red one, that one has a laser printed # on the taper. The other 4 appear identical except for the one without an ASA stamp, that one is a bubbleknob with a freak endcap with a NR stamp, it also has a laser printed # on the taper. Another one of the Ultra 2's has a regular freak endcap not stamped. On the 4Ultra 2's #s are etched into the handle, 2 of them have a red stripe going around the handle. And one of them is stamped W & was a return.
I would guess that the 4 U2's are legit and the red one isnt. Maybe Otejunk could pop in & tell me what I have.

BIGPAP72

no matter these 3 are not worth $720. The cannon was hit or miss. some were good some were not. in the condition of the ultra its a $150 bat