OG Miken ultra ll can you use it in Senior Ball

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
The OG ULTRA is not legal even if it still has the ASA stamp. Miken made a senior bat that has a gray barrell but taper is black and that one has senior stamp. Ive never seen a OG gray U2
SMOKE

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
As Smoke pointed out, what folks refer to as the "original gray" Ultra was not a "2". Once it was banned (and still is) the black Ultra "2" came out, hence the name Ultra II.
Some believe that the very first black Ultra II, with the ASA stamp, was a repaint of the OG gray Ultra, but was never banned.
The OG gray Ultra is not to be confused with the later gray Ultra II (model SPU2P). This was a mid-load version of the black U2 and was marked BPF 1.21 with the SSUSA stamp and is NOT a banned bat.

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
As Smoke pointed out, what folks refer to as the "original gray" Ultra was not a "2". Once it was banned (and still is) the black Ultra "2" came out, hence the name Ultra II.
Some believe that the very first black Ultra II, with the ASA stamp, was a repaint of the OG gray Ultra, but was never banned.
The OG gray Ultra is not to be confused with the later gray Ultra II (model SPU2P). This was a mid-load version of the black U2 and was marked BPF 1.21 with the SSUSA stamp and is NOT a banned bat.
You haven’t retired yet????

Thanks I keep telling my buddy grey maxload ultra was banned he said tournament director said all senior bats are allowed thanks for clarifying

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Thanks I keep telling my buddy grey maxload ultra was banned he said tournament director said all senior bats are allowed thanks for clarifying

I thought the very early Ultra 2's aren't legal in at least one senior ball association because they don't have senior stamps.