OG Syndicate - Hot daughter, how much? spring 2015 thread

ICE14

All pro punter
Jesus. Something was said about a friends company in a public forum. Whether in jest or not, I couldn't tell. Of course I'm going to tell the appropriate party so they can shed light on the subject, because a lot of people like to take things to public forums when they should be dealt with in other manners first.

As for the group text thing. I don't get what's so bad about a group text full of buddies that play league night softball together. If there's something wrong with that, please let me know so I can remove myself from it.

You're a ****ing homo. You win a couple games vs c team, bat over 0.500 for one ****ing weekend, now you're billy bad ass. Breathe guy. Whoops. :biggthumpup:

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
Jesus. Something was said about a friends company in a public forum. Whether in jest or not, I couldn't tell. Of course I'm going to tell the appropriate party so they can shed light on the subject, because a lot of people like to take things to public forums when they should be dealt with in other manners first.

As for the group text thing. I don't get what's so bad about a group text full of buddies that play league night softball together. If there's something wrong with that, please let me know so I can remove myself from it.

it was your stupid ****ing post that started the comments...get off his nuts...nobody said anything negative about Headlines..we aleady decided we were going with them if they could do it fast enough...you made it sound like running a business, regardless if it was their main job or secondary income, that other things were more important...never the case youngin....

Last edited:

ICE14

All pro punter
it was your stupid ****ing post that started the comments...get off his nuts...nobody said anything negative about Headlines..we aleady decided we were going with them if they could do it fast enough...you made it sound like running a business, regardless if it was their main job or secondary income, that other things were more important...never the case youngin....

HEY! You can't pick on Foxx.....he's mine.

foxx14

Serious? Guy said "give him 3 weeks to respond". Jesus man. I would hope if your friend had a company and someone said something like that, you would let him know that someone has a complaint and has it out in a public forum. Fk. I get now that he was kidding.

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
Serious? Guy said "give him 3 weeks to respond". Jesus man. I would hope if your friend had a company and someone said something like that, you would let him know that someone has a complaint and has it out in a public forum. Fk. I get now that he was kidding.

but he quoted me on his response and my comment was to you, so something had to be said...quit while you're ahead...I never complained about them. they did our jerseys for godbey and Chris' for 88MPH...we wanted to go through them for the new ones that I am paying for. You were the one that made it sound like Ben had more important things going on...I'll be more than happy to take my money elsewhere..tell them you're welcome

foxx14

I didn't say more important. I said he may have life in the way of his business that blew up faster than expected. Just told them I'll compensate for the lost business. Say sorry to your team that you have to have some lesser quality stuff because of this. Once again, sorry that people got offended that I stood up for a friend. I was totally wrong. If anyone has a problem, please shoot me a text at 513.205.1619

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
well, fortunately for you, the price Ben gave us to fit our needs wouldn't have cost you too much..they'll still get our business. My brother went to HS w Jason and I played ball w and against his dad for years at Spoils when I was starting out. Just don't be too quick to open your mouth when others our being sarcastic. Yeah, it's cool to have friends that play upper ball, but it doesn't make you cool!!! I have some too...maybe we can exchange stories about how good they are

foxx14

well, fortunately for you, the price Ben gave us to fit our needs wouldn't have cost you too much..they'll still get our business. My brother went to HS w Jason and I played ball w and against his dad for years at Spoils when I was starting out. Just don't be too quick to open your mouth when others our being sarcastic. Yeah, it's cool to have friends that play upper ball, but it doesn't make you cool!!! I have some too...maybe we can exchange stories about how good they are

I don't care that he plays upper ball. What does that have to do with anything? Sorry I can't see sarcasm in an Internet post. If you'd really like to exchange stories, please text the number above. I'll always be quick to open my mouth about defending a friend. Whether they play a ball, or nobody knows who they are.

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
you commented before Zach ever did...someone made a random, sarcastic comment about waiting 3 weeks for a response...wasn't directed at Headlines..in my opinion, they are the best to deal w and did great work. It's more of the fact that you took sarcasm way too seriously, then immediately sent the "group" text out....relax for a damn minute. They'll get my business, now and in the future, and we want to rep them with Headlines hats..but having people running to them every time someone makes a random comment is old...there's enough stupid drama in this girl's sport already...I just want to drink beer and have an excuse to get out of the ****ing house...maybe my old ass should take up golf

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
why'd you delete the other post? I didn't see anything wrong with it! except for saying it was Z-fly...

foxx14

Deleted the other post because it wasn't necessary after your next post.

As for the waiting three weeks for a response post. Seemed to me like it was directed at headlines, since it was after Chris' post about sending a message to headlines. If not, I apologize. I can't see sarcasm through the Internet.

Last edited:

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I never ever got an email from Ben about shirts for wives/girlfriends/kids...

Such a jerk

Side note, glad I never did cause we quit that team and they'll probably completely disband soon

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Gd guys I'm almost drink playing corn hole and this is the most action I've seen. At least do it while I'm working 12"s not doing ****. Give me something to read at work not on my weekend off

Bunt Master

Addicted to Softballfans
Deleted the other post because it wasn't necessary after your next post.

As for the waiting three weeks for a response post. Seemed to me like it was directed at headlines, since it was after Chris' post about sending a message to headlines. If not, I apologize. I can't see sarcasm through the Internet.

I said the 3 week comment jokingly, I understand that the guy is busy. We got our stuff on time so I have no complaints. He is hard to reach at times and thats understandable. I also have a busy schedule at times between working 84 hours a week (sometimes), leagues, tourneys, and moving LS stuff when I have time so I get it.

Zigawhat22

Addicted to Softballfans
Does headlines make a golf polo? I have an outing on Tuesday, is this enough notice?

I expect a response within a few hours since PRI is out in Chicago.

ICE14

All pro punter
Havoc is having a raffle. $5 per ticket, winner gets choice of $400 or a Ruger sr22. Paypal or cash, must be 21 to win the gun. Hit me up on my cell if you want in or paypal [email protected].

Side note: I may have a hernia. Awesome.