OG Syndicate - Hot daughter, how much? spring 2015 thread

foxx14

He'll be with Havov in 3...2...1.....welcome back to C Mulvi/Foxx

Lol I haven't heard anything; but like Kevin Garnett, anything is possible!

In all seriousness I highly doubt Bill would pick him up. Mulvi would know better than me, but I don't think he'll stand for that no call no show stuff, as good a player as rosey is. Hope he can find another C team and improve his rep with that kind of stuff, b/c I know he wants to play upper ball

foxx14

We could surrrrrre use his leather though. Defense kills us. Only downside is, everyone (but me) murders the ball. Hard to sit someone when everyone is hitting 5-600

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I guess it depends on how you keep the book.

I do errors and walks count, but sack flies don't.

I think if you averaged them out, we'd be around .550

foxx14

Mulvi is a book Nazi. I don't think errors count as hits, sac flies are an AB according to OBP but not AVG, walks are no AB but count toward OBP.. Or something.

I was exaggerating when I say everyone hits 5-600..I'd say our top 5 guys probably are hitting 6hundo while the rest are around 4-5hundo. Then me at around 1hundo

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
if its a high fly ball that a dude drops, ill note it for purposes of remembering what happened and making decisions. If a dude hits a seed and it deflects off a glove, im calling that a hit.

juby23

Addicted to Softballfans

.550 as a team? how are you losing then? we are pretty decent...2 tourney wins and all but one of the rest are at least top 5.......we are not hitting 550 as a team. i could be wrong, i'm not a stats guy, but i really don't think we are.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
When I do "stats" for our Friday League team..I put everything in as is. However, an error is just marked as a hit..but a FC is marked as a FC on Game Changer

They're legit stats, minus the Reached on Error part