ok, enough is enough. Re: newer Easton endcaps with rubber piece.

Jobu

It is NOT a plug.

It is just a piece of rubber stuck on with adhesive.

It has no effect on the performance of the bat, endcap or anything at all, it's really just a piece of rubber. That's it. Nothing more.

If you believe that will somehow make your bat better in any way, shape or form, then I have some amazing beachfront property in Arizona to sell you.

Last edited:

Nuccx2001

<font color="#006400">Just Livin' the Dream</font>
Does the beach come with a lifeguard? and does he / she improve the performance of the waves?

rmeeks8137

Addicted to Softballfans
I think all you guys are missing the point, i think the majority of people who think salvos with the orange endcap are hotter aren't saying the actual sticker/plug itself makes the bat hotter in some structural way. But that a specific batch of bats are just all around hotter that happen to be able to be identified because that batch has an orange endcap. Much like the bubble/flat sticker debate on f98's, no one is saying the flat sticker is somehow giving the bat more pop because of its lighter weight and less drag..... derrr

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I think all you guys are missing the point, i think the majority of people who think salvos with the orange endcap are hotter aren't saying the actual sticker/plug itself makes the bat hotter in some structural way. But that a specific batch of bats are just all around hotter that happen to be able to be identified because that batch has an orange endcap. Much like the bubble/flat sticker debate on f98's, no one is saying the flat sticker is somehow giving the bat more pop because of its lighter weight and less drag..... derrr

I think most of us Salvo owners get it....we are just sick of answering this question over and over again.

There is no difference in the bats with or without the damn sticker! That's a fact Jack!

Roman2469

The Veteran
Lucky I feel stupid for pming u this very question about a week ago. I hate when ppl make a big deal just because one batch looks different then the other but both perform the same.

Jobu

So you're saying Salvos with an orange thing are hotter than Salvos without the orange thing because that denotes them as being first batch, and are in fact hotter than other Salvos?

rmeeks8137

Addicted to Softballfans
So you're saying Salvos with an orange thing are hotter than Salvos without the orange thing because that denotes them as being first batch, and are in fact hotter than other Salvos?

No, i dont personally think there is a performance difference between the salvos with or without the orange plug/sticker. I was just pointing out the fact that IMO the majority of people who believe there IS a difference don't think its the orange sticker itself thats making the bat hotter, more like bats WITH the orange plug/sticker were made hotter or better.

Jobu

No, i dont personally think there is a performance difference between the salvos with or without the orange plug/sticker. I was just pointing out the fact that IMO the majority of people who believe there IS a difference don't think its the orange sticker itself thats making the bat hotter, more like bats WITH the orange plug/sticker were made hotter or better.

Nobody ever said that, but I can see how my original post could be misconstrued.