OK, returning from a long layoff. Need some bat help.

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
So I haven't played any softball in 2 and 1/2 years. I got rid of all of my stuff. Now I have a little more free time so I'm joining up in a local league with a buddy of mine 1 night a week. I know bats have changed so I'm wondering what I need. I was swinging the Monsta Zombie, the og AV, and the Plague. The league I'm in is an ASA league. I have no idea what balls they use. I'm looking for an ASA bat that has a slight endload. I'm a gap/singles hitter so something with a big sweetspot and easy to swing for control. I prefer 25/26 ounce. Thanks and its good to be back!

Dan411

Star Player
Any Miken/Worth listed with as a maxload or XL would be a good bet. Hard to go wrong with an ASA Demarini as well. Oh, and welcome back. Time for some BP.

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
What is your budget on a ASA bat?

The demarini Flipper OG USA ASA bat is a good bat.

If you're on a tight budget, maybe a Lousiville Slugger Z4 duel stamps bat is good for line drive hitter; they can be has for $129 where cheap bats are sold.

Option 1 is the Easton Kirby ASA bat from the SBF store for $90
Thanks, I have heard good things about the flipper and some of my buddies who still play really like them.

NeuroSB

Go for 2016 as they are all on sale, cheapbats.com usually have the best prices. Agree the Louisville z4 is a great bat, but I've only swung usssa model. For some good reviews check out the BP hero on YouTube.

r8dr_rider

Try a LS Super Z from cheapbats.com. I got me a 27oz, hits lazers. Won't get you a HR, at least not yet. But pretty solid for a $80 dual stamp.