For Sale/Trade Old shotguns

BIG WORM

Addicted to Softballfans
anybody up for a trade. i have a single shot 12 gauge shotgun that is over 60 years old. i will trade for 3 niw bats. i also have a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun same age. the double barrel's stock is loose. both guns are in good working condition. i perfer easton bats.

thanks

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
x2 better be some kind of rare "holy crap this is going in the display case" shotguns in order to get 3 NIW eastons for them... just trying to help you out buddy

This is why I'm asking for pics and brand. Most single shot's that old are only worth $100 max.

I've done this a time or two.;)

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
So...from the most I can gather you have, at most, $250 worth of beat up old shot guns and want 3 NIW bats? Also, I'm not sure it is allowed to sell/trade firearms here.

BigCountry8825

<font color="#000080">you got a purdy mouth...</fo
i'm not sure if it's allowed either. besides, to legally ship a firearm to someone else, you have to send it to someone with a FFL

BanjoDan

So...from the most I can gather you have, at most, $250 worth of beat up old shot guns and want 3 NIW bats? Also, I'm not sure it is allowed to sell/trade firearms here.

I have yet to see a rule about this. As long as it is done through a dealer, it's perfectly legal.

BigCountry8825

<font color="#000080">you got a purdy mouth...</fo
It's been done before. But Rojo deleted my upper for sale. It's not even a gun.:confused:

that sux... anything that doesn't have to go through a FFL should be allowed to be sold. since the thread got deleted i'll give you $36.25 and a pack of juicy fruit for the upper. lmk

BanjoDan

I wouldn't mind if I saw a specific rule stating that no guns or gun related stuff could be sold though.