Older bat comparison

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Which bat is hotter between the supercell est and the blue Easton tri-shell? I saw a team swinging a bat in bp and then saw a guy hit a homerun with it the other day. When looking at it from a distance, i thought it was a supercell but saw it up close and noticed it was a tri-cell. Anyone know if they hit about the same?

GM9

Addicted to Softballfans
Which bat is hotter between the supercell est and the blue Easton tri-shell? I saw a team swinging a bat in bp and then saw a guy hit a homerun with it the other day. When looking at it from a distance, i thought it was a supercell but saw it up close and noticed it was a tri-cell. Anyone know if they hit about the same?

I always thought the EST's were much better than the Tri-Shell. Or maybe I just hit the EST better. I still have a couple EST and a Tri-Shell Connexion at home in the garage. maybe I'll hit them again to see. The Tri-Shell has a big time endload.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
isn't this like asking whats better, a chick with a weiner or a dude with real nice cans.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay

Worth and Demarini are the gold standard for metal bats made during that time, I believe. Even if the blue Tri-Shell performs close to a Supercell EST, the EST will win with durability.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA

The ESTs made between 98-00 are some of the best metal out. So I would take a EST from that time frame over the tri-shell. PST better than all.

Last edited:

jsheets1

Addicted to Softballfans
I still use my Tri-shell from time to time, especially in the cold weather. I do not think it is as hot as my Salvo, but it is still not bad. The big endload makes for some hot shot line drives.

Yankeeman

Addicted to Softballfans
I swing pst's and also Easton's trishell and connexion . Love them all. I don't swing est . Easton has a large sweet spot, Easton metal is very durable

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I sold the Connection but still have the Black EST. Nice bat but been swinging my newer Andersons.