Omegas

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Yes half ounce when you click the specs in the model number says 26534-17, (26.5oz, 34 inch barrel, 17 model number) 27534-17 etc and dunkky remember the carbon has a composite handle much like a juggy, has some flex if your not used to it, or better forgiveness for the guys who say no such thing as flex lol, your 28 og omega silver has a stiff handle, so the phenix would be the closest

dunkky

Thanks for the info bro. Would like to try the flex one this time. Hope 27 + 1 endloading is not too over whelming. 28 balance og is fine for me.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I know the exclusive place was expecting like 150 of each of these on dec 1, I wonder how many have sold

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I wonder how different it is from the rd28 reissue and regular aftermath, the iconic felt like nothing else, closer to a insane, USA aftermath love child, waiting to hear/see one in person

chile

Bad Ape
I wonder how different it is from the rd28 reissue and regular aftermath, the iconic felt like nothing else, closer to a insane, USA aftermath love child, waiting to hear/see one in person

Yeah, I was debating about the RD but I've bought 3 bats in the last couple of days so.....

chile

Bad Ape
That’s it lol, just replacing what you are selling, cmon this is sbf, keep adding so I can get a real review lol

lol...it's up to 5 now :/...too bad the demarini sale ended (or maybe that's a good thing). debating about an empire or bb helmer before that other sale stops...

ShortYellowBus

Carbon has much more endload, so you have to get some bat speed up.

And, I’d like to suggest the barrel is slightly more firm than the 2018 Juggy, but much better experience than a 2018 OVL.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
does either 18 juggy swing (and feel) similar to the O2 carbon?

Nevermind, i see you said either. Have not swung the asa juggy, but the DB44 has more EL and i would say more handle flex than the carbon. Fwiw, my DB44 is a 28 and the carbon was 27.5

Last edited:

chile

Bad Ape
Nevermind, i see you said either. Have not swung the asa juggy, but the DB44 has more EL and i would say more handle flex than the carbon. Fwiw, my DB44 is a 28 and the carbon was 27.5

I may have to grab one ;)...a bit of handle flex never hurt anyone.

dunkky

today, i bp-ed with xxl purple, omega, omega II carbon. i took my gamer 27 0z xxl so that i can measure the performance of omega and omega II. didn't take a video, figured you guys are probably tired of seeing my lousy swings.

Performance: 28oz omega I balance(2 to 300 swings) was right there with my xxl. 27.5 omega II carbon fresh out of cover, right there with other two, maybe a few ft behind but still equally impressive.

feel: I felt the 1oz of endload on O II just like my xxl. loved it. barrel sound was way more crisp than O I and handle had more flex for sure. O I felt like more of .5 endload than balance. O I definitely had more stiff handle.

O i and II definitely killed the classic Ms with no doubt with great sound. against 52, O I barrel sound wasn't as great as O II, maybe my ****ty bp balls, but performance was equally good as my xxl.

overall, this is no brainer, O 1 or O II are winners. if they can stand with my xxl in terms of distance, they are winners for sure. i have no doubt, O II will get even better than O 1 with more hits it gets and perhaps will surpass my xxl at some point. I personally liked O II carbon better than O I due to more crisp sound it generates and endload it provides.

those who got this bat during the BF, congratulation!! hard go wrong for that price with the quality that comes with it.

CanadianClint

today, i bp-ed with xxl purple, omega, omega II carbon. i took my gamer 27 0z xxl so that i can measure the performance of omega and omega II. didn't take a video, figured you guys are probably tired of seeing my lousy swings.

Performance: 28oz omega I balance(2 to 300 swings) was right there with my xxl. 27.5 omega II carbon fresh out of cover, right there with other two, maybe a few ft behind but still equally impressive.

feel: I felt the 1oz of endload on O II just like my xxl. loved it. barrel sound was way more crisp than O I and handle had more flex for sure. O I felt like more of .5 endload than balance. O I definitely had more stiff handle.

O i and II definitely killed the classic Ms with no doubt with great sound. against 52, O I barrel sound wasn't as great as O II, maybe my ****ty bp balls, but performance was equally good as my xxl.

overall, this is no brainer, O 1 or O II are winners. if they can stand with my xxl in terms of distance, they are winners for sure. i have no doubt, O II will get even better than O 1 with more hits it gets and perhaps will surpass my xxl at some point. I personally liked O II carbon better than O I due to more crisp sound it generates and endload it provides.

those who got this bat during the BF, congratulation!! hard go wrong for that price with the quality that comes with it.
Appriciate the review, getting mine shipped up from a .friend's place and the 2 feet of snow I have says BP is 5 months away

dunkky

indoor is an option if you are really itching. or visit your friend who i think is in warmer weather...

I have a question, those who bp a quite often, how do you deal with pain on your elbow and shoulder? or is it just me? i have the feeling it's just me.

CanadianClint

indoor is an option if you are really itching. or visit your friend who i think is in warmer weather...

I have a question, those who bp a quite often, how do you deal with pain on your elbow and shoulder? or is it just me? i have the feeling it's just me.

No indoor for me, middle of nowhere here. 500 miles to closest indoor BP. I use a Tommy copper elbow sleeve for my elbow because it use to swell. I do lateral resistance raining for my shoulder. Just a resistance band for 5 minutes 3 times a week (I BP 3 times a week about 100-150 cuts per)

sun5150

Got my 26.5 omega carbon. feels a bit heavy for me. Going to try and return it for a 25.5.

dunkky

probably sold out now. there's not much hype for this bat, but it is legit dual stamp. When usual guys are on the thread, you know it's good. lol. there will be playoff games coming up for me this thursday, i am putting down my xxl and pick up Omega I. I like O 2 better but i don't want it get abused by many people now. It's too pretty being very new. lol

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't think you should have alot of pain unless your body is telling you that something is not right.