ON Gold Standard Whey on Ebay

JPritch

Addicted to Softballfans
There seems to be a huge supply of very cheap ON Gold Standard Whey 5# on Ebay. $10 cheaper than you can get from the major supplement sites. But there are multiple sellers who all seem to be using the same product descriptions and bad "Engrish". Seems to be an Asian connection with a bunch of them. I'm personally gonna steer clear and pay the extra $10 from DPS or Amazon. Just don't want to take the chance of getting ripped off or buying something counterfeit. If the Chinese can counterfeit Jeep Wranglers, by golly they can counterfeit a tub of whey. But just wondering if anybody has ordered from one of these sellers?

JC25

Yes, I am fat
If you have any questions, don't buy it. It's that simple, plenty of junk whey floating around. When I was ordering online I would get it from Smart Powders. Now days I just get it from Target. When including shipping the stuff at Target is cheaper per pound. It seems of good quality, I've never had any problems with it. It's also convenient as hell.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
There's a few scammers that dropship the whey using stolen CC numbers. It comes in a bb.com box, dropshipped and then the final customer gets blacklisted on bb.com later for fraud.