Original Homerun Derby JH v. Jose

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Don't worry OP, I actually didn't see this either as I'm not on sbf every day. This thread did serve a perpose imo. As far as the hr derby goes... Eh... Yeah they crush the ball. But, I'm not sure I care. Jose is a douche in my book and Hall, from what I hear, would sell his soul for a few extra bucks in his pocket. This reminds me of the south park campaign between the giant douche and the turd sandwich.

Dee_Bagg

The Veteran
i never saw this either, the other thread was like 80+ pages of canseco and hall nutthugging so didnt sift thru to see what page the vid was on if it was there

InFaMoUs_55

Starting Player
i never saw this either, the other thread was like 80+ pages of canseco and hall nutthugging so didnt sift thru to see what page the vid was on if it was there

exactly, just thought id throw it up with the video of the first page so everyone can see it who doesnt read 80 pages of BS...

Also yea most of these guys are tools man, I agree with you guys. when you talk to them it doesnt get any better either lol:D

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
i think its cool that people can hit a ball like 400ft, but seriously how are people amazed that a guy the size of a linebacker that got paid to do this still does it...IJS

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
What was this? A homerun competition between Jose and Jeff Hall? What the ****? :confused: Why would they do such a thing??? :confused::confused: