LTB Original Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and old video game stuff.

gonzosck23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit me up with what you have. Systems, games, accessories. Trying to relive a little of my youth. PM me with what you have, thanks!

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a og Nintendo w/ og duck hunt gun... and about 15-20 og games... I'll see if I can find them tonight.

DemPhenom

N64 with one og controller and 2 look alike replicas. Super mario 64, tony hawk and 1080. $95 shipped for everything or I'll split it up.

3XC

Big Truss
MUSHA is valuable? How valuable? I remember my boy getting that for his 12th birthday and us playing the **** out of it. That game was dope.

stickem

MUSHA is valuable? How valuable? I remember my boy getting that for his 12th birthday and us playing the **** out of it. That game was dope.

Cart only 150-200. Depends how many are listed at the time. Its pretty rare, or didn't have a big production run. Usually shmups hold value and alot have skyrocketed.

adunn83

Jesus saves!
I'm stocked up on N64 stuff. I think I have given you the details before. I'll get back to you later today. I also have quite a bit PS2 and Saturn stuff with systems. There are also some good SNES games around here.

gonzosck23

Addicted to Softballfans
Good highjack ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ anyone got anything else, hit me up please