Pac-Wide 2013

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
It's about that time boys...

yongsan_zpsd49a149a.jpg

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
Well we know Legion, Scraps, Guzzlers, Club Red, Osan, Kunsan, Yongsan, Humphries, Casey will be there.....Yokota? Misawa? Any of the other 10 teams from Oki?

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Well we know Legion, Scraps, Guzzlers, Club Red, Osan, Kunsan, Yongsan, Humphries, Casey will be there.....Yokota? Misawa? Any of the other 10 teams from Oki?

Sounds like a good group. JTF from HI will be there also from what i have heard.

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Will be a great time, looking forward to seeing some of my fellow Legion brothers for some chilled adult beverages!!!!

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
I'm interested to see what the rule will be for hitting the fence in front of the pither, this will be my first time playing with it.

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
I'm interested to see what the rule will be for hitting the fence in front of the pither, this will be my first time playing with it.

It will count as a foul. and if you hit it on the 3rd strike it coults as a foul out.

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
As far as I understand, it's like Reid said....if you hit the screen and you still have a strike to give, then it's a foul ball. If you have two strikes on you and you hit the screen then you're out. Now the real question is since this is technically a foul out...do you still have to buy beer?

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
As far as I understand, it's like Reid said....if you hit the screen and you still have a strike to give, then it's a foul ball. If you have two strikes on you and you hit the screen then you're out. Now the real question is since this is technically a foul out...do you still have to buy beer?

LOL!! Yes Will!!!! The shopette stays open till 10......

Yeah it sucks, they have also taken away happy hour, drink specials, and anything else fun related. Although they had a corona sampling the other day which baffled me.

ASA Blue Japan

Addicted to Softballfans
This the response I got from Mr. Jackson the tournament director:

If a batted ball hits the screen it's a foul ball if you have a foul left. If you it a second time in the same at bat you're out. If a thrown ball hits it the play is still live unless it gets hung/pinned in the net.

I am an umpire and have called this tournament numerous times. I think this will cause a problem. Why not just put some chalk lines down 3-4 feet either side of the rubber and if somebody hits in there they are out. I have seen this in the states. Never with a net. As some folks have said, "Are we playing softball or knitting blankets"

See you all there.