Paint Crack???

Sold this bat to a gtg board memeber. He received this bat and this afternoon sent me this picture stating that there is a paint crack "beginning" in the A. Did I get my microscope out and examine this bat? No. I got it in and shipped it out the next day. Im not backing out of the deal and if others agree there is a problem I will happily isssue a refund. Opinions are welcome as to what is going on. I cannot see any "cracks" in this picture.

20150701_195318_zpsp8qtfy4h.jpg

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
if the dude is unhappy with purchase and he has not swung it the deal can be undone

just a matter of who pays shipping based on the crack issue

if the dude is unhappy with purchase and he has not swung it the deal can be undone

Whats to say he hasnt swung it? Package was received yesterday and here we are now with a "crack." Im not trying to being ridiculous but I trust many of the above members opinions because I dont have any experience with these bats. From what Ive been told for $100 shipped and this is the only problem he has with this bat, he still got a pretty good deal.

Joker

no he has to have a legitimate reason. he can ask to undo the deal if he wants because of buyer's remorse but the seller has no obligation to undo the deal

also i see no crack

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't see anything besides them webs; which coincidentally occur much more frequently and visibly to silver bats...

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
its very hard to tell from the pic, but it does look like a small paint crack starting.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those look like gravel scratches from the field with a bit of paint distress at the tail end.

Outer shell cosmetics

Pretty

Softball is cool
This ^^^^^^^ I don't see a crack what so ever. Clearly I need to start inspecting bats closer when I do deals as I would have never noticed that.

Cali_4sb

Coach
Is this bat a NR? Is it returnable? Receipt?

That looks like scratches, and I can only think if this bats not returnable the buyer is scared it might now up. These cl22's are tanks. I had a way bigger paint crack and my cl22 lasted forever

Chico_O

Bat Addict
Whats to say he hasnt swung it? Package was received yesterday and here we are now with a "crack." Im not trying to being ridiculous but I trust many of the above members opinions because I dont have any experience with these bats. From what Ive been told for $100 shipped and this is the only problem he has with this bat, he still got a pretty good deal.

You sold this bat for $100 shipped?