For Sale Pair of 64GB iPhone 6

addicted2bats

Both are 64GB, iPhone 6 (not 6S)

iPhone on left has slight damage as shown in picture 3 on the corner. Any normal case should cover it easily. Also has a line of micro-scratches across the screen that are visible when its off, but arent really that noticeable when the screen is lit up.

[PENDING] iPhone on the right is in really wonderful shape. Some micro scratches on the screen that are definitely not noticeable when the phone is in use, and barely so when its off. Small flat spot on a corner (near my thumb in pic 4) that is barely noticeable, and definitely will be covered by a case.

$325 each

$625 for the pair

if prices are off let me know, I did a craigslist and ebay search and seemed to be higher than this on these so this is where I listed em.

Both were used on Verizon, they were my personal phones, so I know everything is great with them.

Last edited:

Podo

"JewDoe"
Hey bud never heard back from u... I'll still take the phone on the right for what we agreed on a while back.

addicted2bats

Bump.

Text sent to you Podo

Did some buffing on the phone on left and that line of scratches has been significantly reduced. will work on it some more when I get home and see if I can get them all the way gone

addicted2bats

Updated after buffing out a majority of the scratches on the phone to the left. They are significantly reduced, and definitely wont be noticeable when the phone is on and in use. Can only really see the ones that are left in the right light and are minor.

Prices adjusted above. Looking for $325 each, or $650 on the pair