Pants and cleats

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm doing some shopping and I'm feeling a bit old school. The Tanel brand went away before I could buy their cleats and I noticed that the biggest pant manufacturer quit selling pants. I'm trying to preserve my legs and not quite ready to bring myself to wearing pants yet so any brand that is still good that yall would recommend? Any cleat recommendations other than Mizuno 9 spikes?

MPT23

Putting on the foil
I'm doing some shopping and I'm feeling a bit old school. The Tanel brand went away before I could buy their cleats and I noticed that the biggest pant manufacturer quit selling pants. I'm trying to preserve my legs and not quite ready to bring myself to wearing pants yet so any brand that is still good that yall would recommend? Any cleat recommendations other than Mizuno 9 spikes?

I have some Boombah pants and they have been real durable

Party mafia

Check out Ross or marshall, sometimes they have the nike baseball pant for $20.

Also check out the sbf store as well, sometimes they have baseball pant for $20 as well.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Check out Ross or marshall, sometimes they have the nike baseball pant for $20.

Also check out the sbf store as well, sometimes they have baseball pant for $20 as well.
Softball pants are more comfortable than baseball pants to me, a little more baggy

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes check your local Marshalls and TJ Maxx I found some great deals on cleats and baseball pants. You just have to catch them in the morning when they put out a fresh stock of items.

trippy1313

Starting Player
I actually really love my Majestic pants. Got them on sale online a few years ago, still look brand new. They're a pretty classic look, nothing fancy, but fit me perfectly.

Hagen49

I just picked up a couple pairs of the under armour baseball pants. They are made of their heatgear material so hopefully they'll help keep my fatass from sweating like a politician on a lie detector.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Under Armour pants are nice and airy. I have a pair of Nike DriFit pants that feel like silk pajamas, highly recommended.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Under Armour pants are nice and airy. I have a pair of Nike DriFit pants that feel like silk pajamas, highly recommended.
Actual baseball pants?

I kind of want to wear his socks for fun one day.