Penn State-

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
they should ban their football program forever and close the school while you are at it. you stand for nothing.

what a bunch of ****ing cowards.

Paterno is a POS even in death.

all that witnessed anything and said nothing should be shot in the ****ing face.

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Cool_abbfab_1578124.jpg

Yeah, it seems everyone was in on the child rape factory. Everyone. Everywhere you turn there's more mysterious money, more people enabling the assaults to occur, and more delusional townies with the "but he was a nice guy" bit. JoePa was going to spend the rest of life testifying so it seems like he took the easy way out. We've probably not even begun to learn the magnitude.

GoDeepHammer

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know that shutting the place down is the answer, but to bring charges against everyone that had knowledge about it and sending the to prision (for their chance to be taken advantage of) sounds like the perfect outcome.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
they should ban their football program forever and close the school while you are at it. you stand for nothing.

what a bunch of ****ing cowards.

Paterno is a POS even in death.

all that witnessed anything and said nothing should be shot in the ****ing face.

Ummm, don't you root for a school supported by the Catholic Church? Pretty sure some of their priests have molested little boys. Why advocate that for PSU, and not Notre Dame?

And no, I am not defending anyone associated with what happened at PSU, they should be put in prison in gen pop for rest of their life.

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
Ummm, don't you root for a school supported by the Catholic Church? Pretty sure some of their priests have molested little boys. Why advocate that for PSU, and not Notre Dame?

And no, I am not defending anyone associated with what happened at PSU, they should be put in prison in gen pop for rest of their life.

That's not even a stretch of a debate.

You're an idiot.

I told you to stay out of the sports section forever. These type of posts are why.

Seriously, just go.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Whatever, keep thinking you are cool. Naming yourself after steroid supplier, so ghey.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
balco....stfu....it's the same damn thing. the amount of cover up which happened at pennstate is about 1 billionth of the cover up of the catholi diocese as a whole.....

kids getting raped and people turning cheek isn't better one way or the other......

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
my point is that is not tied directly to ND- if ND had this happen - then sure say that.. but you are stretching .

that is like saying PSU is responsible for everyone that ever walked thru their doors and went on to become criminals, rapists, felons etc.

i am not saying that. i am saying that PSU is a stand alone instituiton that allowed this to happen for years and turned the other cheek - no pun intended.

. ND hasnt harbored pedo's to my knowledge.. not like JoePa did

Primo

fat and famous pablo
broad spectrum, i agree.....w/o having any first hand knowledge, it's tough to speculate but i bet it's there...