Pensacola Florida

Don1952

Addicted to Softballfans
Pensacola,Florida
I going to Pensacola,FL. I'll be there from Jan 13th and leaving the 20th.I sure would like to tag up with someone to beat up some balls. After that I'll be heading to St Pete Beach and hitting at the Woodlawn Hitting Club with the one and only Dave North.
Are there any softball nuts like me who enjoy hitting in Pensacola?

Don

Don, when will you be traveling south? I live in Crossville Tennessee and close to Interstate 75 if you want to stop and hit here with us. Woodlawn and Dave know me well.. you can email me at
Tennsrsoftball@yahoo.com
We have the Crossville Tn. Hitting club and yes it is modeled after Woodlawn. Woodlawn has better weather right now! But sometimes we have the better weather. Lol

Last edited:

Don1952

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm leaving Ontario the morning of the 12th,first stop will be Corbin,Ky and then down to Pensacola for the 13th.I would have loved to stop and hit with you but I know I wouldn't be able to convince my wife.
Jethro I believe you have a brother Mike who I've hit with him at the Woodlawn Hitting Club. Maybe we'll meet up there.I'm staying down there until March the 10th.

Ok cool. Maybe on your way back through?
Yes My brother hits down there. He is number 7 in the birth order so I call him 7. His. Name is Mike. Watch your food around him! He didn't get that big not eating! Lol I might make a trip down in February to get some workouts in the heat. Our first tournament is in march at Myrtle Beach. But let me know when you are coming. Back through! Maybe some BP here and maybe get one of our t shirts from the Crossville Tennessee Hitting. club. Btw our hitting club is on. Facebook.