Phoenix/San Tan Valley

hitBOMBS2

making a ***back
This is for a friend. Helping him out.
E is ok.
He's a natural ss moved to 3rd. Good line drive hitter. Backside too.

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a no body haha just used to play a little, and looking to get back in the swing of things. Maybe Nugget can get a team together.. but name is KJ used to play with a few guys on this thread a few times

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Kevin was a baller... Played with Remax

lol still got jokes I see. I do miss playing some usssa tourneys. Hope someone will have some room even if its just hitting or catching somewhere in the near future. **** I live next to BLD now haha

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
lol still got jokes I see. I do miss playing some usssa tourneys. Hope someone will have some room even if its just hitting or catching somewhere in the near future. **** I live next to BLD now haha

The KID (Nate) hit me up to play league out there the other night. Maybe he can chime in and offer you a spot on his squad... It was gonna be a little tough for me to get out to BLD from Goodyear weekday and all lol

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
The KID (Nate) hit me up to play league out there the other night. Maybe he can chime in and offer you a spot on his squad... It was gonna be a little tough for me to get out to BLD from Goodyear weekday and all lol

The KID don't like me, I don't know if I am in the same level as the KID anyway.. I'm E Rec he is a monster

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
The KID don't like me, I don't know if I am in the same level as the KID anyway.. I'm E Rec he is a monster

What the hell... The Kid is non violent and only hits balls not people lol...
He is monster that doesn't play tournaments anymore... lol.. So he is classified as REC+