Phoenix SuperDraft - 3/24/12 - Official Thread Info

voodoo03

Star Player
Good

Yes sir, hopefully ill have all the new updated 2012 gear. bringing a trailer this year in case it rains :rolleyes:

Sounds good ill probably by some of the shorts from i was suppose to get them from smitty but i think that foo gave me the wrong number

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
HAHAHA... Winner pitches hell you can have the pitching duties... That way when i bang middle i wont feel bad for myself when they come back at us... LMFAO!!! So what you wanna wager up...

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
LT can u hit a homerun?

Ive hit a few in my day... Just not a consistant homerun hitter... Guy im a lifetime E player y would i need to hit homeruns... Ask Aaron he seen me hit a couple of shots in Cali last yr... I have it in me just dont do it... lol... Beside all i have to do is hit more than aaron...

voodoo03

Star Player
hitting homeruns

Ive hit a few in my day... Just not a consistant homerun hitter... Guy im a lifetime E player y would i need to hit homeruns... Ask Aaron he seen me hit a couple of shots in Cali last yr... I have it in me just dont do it... lol... Beside all i have to do is hit more than aaron...

you just have to get ur stomach around fast enough and u will be ok lmao

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
you gona have it again

depends on how much time we have.

We put up a net about 6.5ft high and 2ft wide and only one person was able to hit it on the fly. If it bounced before it reached it didn't count. You had to be able to drill the net on the fly. Not as easy as you would think.

voodoo03

Star Player
midle

We put up a net about 6.5ft high and 2ft wide and only one person was able to hit it on the fly. If it bounced before it reached it didn't count. You had to be able to drill the net on the fly. Not as easy as you would think.

i know it was me in smitty at the end last year me and him were the only one to hit it out of the 5 trys

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!

especially when your pitcher gets scared before he even pitches the ball... :rolleyes: