Picked Up A Evil White Bamboom

bpm91

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat came new, clean, shiney, and fast. Going to get cuts tonight in the wood bat league and post thoughts.

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
Interested to hear about this as well...I believe our upper division is switching to wood for league ball.

bpm91

Addicted to Softballfans
Did not make good contact to give it an objective review. Waiting for next woodbat game.

slugger0250

starting player
i had one and really liked it i saw a couple on other benchs also i play in 2 big wood bat tourneys a year and broke it last year in the last game we played and will be getting another one soon i think im gonna get the black one this time

slugger0250

starting player
no definitely weighs heavier than 28 i swing 30oz bats so no big deal but my teamates had to get used to the weight

bpm91

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick review: it is a 29oz., weighted like a metal bat. A lot of wood bats have all the weight in the handle, but not this one. Swings pretty balanced. In our wood bat league, we are using 44/325 Dudleys. I haven't felt a ball flex off a bat like this in a while. Hitting lasers up the middle, next game will try for more power... It was a close game so i wanted to be sure I was getting on base.

Great bat.