Pics of custom and modified helmets...

Joker

i used it on my schutt mask and it turned out pretty damn good

sEnkZUB.jpg

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone tried to dip their helmet? Spray paint/water dip DIY?
I seen a video on facebook about this so I got intrigued and searched youtube... some of the DIY water/spraypaint dip videos are pretty cool...

Might give this a go on my helmet...I'm at work so i cant post video link... sorry

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I dipped my lacrosse helmet. Black/orange. It turned out thick...real thick. I xold it to a local who still wears it. I will see if i can get a pic

CATMAN18

GET SINISTER
picture.php

Here are mine with the new visors in. Silver one for sunny days and the black one for night games or cloudy days.

blumer5

Starting Player
Has anyone tried to dip their helmet? Spray paint/water dip DIY?
I seen a video on facebook about this so I got intrigued and searched youtube... some of the DIY water/spraypaint dip videos are pretty cool...

Might give this a go on my helmet...I'm at work so i cant post video link... sorry

IMG_2586_zpsdy53iirw.jpg

IMG_2590_zpsqwdimxsu.jpg

IMG_2588_zpslxdzykkf.jpg

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
No it was hydrographics? I don't know the exact term. If you look at it closely there's nuclear symbols and zombie faces in the dark parts. The pictures really don't show it well.

MN03

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm actually going to try the spray paint in water technique on one of my helmets. Just for fun to see how it turns out. I've watched a few videos on youtube and it looks easy enough to try.